Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a line on jred decals?
Should we tell him? Lol....too eager to get the $$ and not enough homework......

As far as decals, there's been some names thrown around in the past, but I didn't save them. Sometimes they list on eBay.

Kevin
I’ve seen some on eBay. Nothing for a 2171. NLA on any supply sites, a surprise to me but I was late to the party as far as jonsereds fate

I’ve seen some on eBay. Nothing for a 2171. NLA on any supply sites, a surprise to me but I was late to the party as far as jonsereds fate
You might give Bob (spike60) a call at Ashokan Turf and Timber (845-657-6395) Other than him I'd say ebay...they do come up once in a while....

Absolutely give Bob your business if you can. He's an absolute treasure trove of Jonsered parts & info.

If he can't come through, try chainsawr......they have a guy making their stickers named Joe Salva at Sugar Creek Supply. Or try Joe direct.

Kevin

Looks like I have two 80's on the way from the left coast (Oregon). One complete, one incomplete. One has a MIA (or maybe busted?) top cover. Will either have parts for sale or I'll be looking to scrounge parts or both.

Hit me up if anyone needs 621 stuff. I've got plenty.

Wow..... i missed a lot lol. I grabbed it. Yes, i have been looking for one for a while. Sadly, i haven't had much time to work on my saws for the last couple of years. I need to fix that.
Well, hell. Whose saw did I buy with a busted crank if it wasn't yours? It was a complete and fairly nice 111S but it looks like someone had tried to do lefty loosey on the clutch side, and they broke the end of the crank off right at the threads.

Anyway, thanks for the purchase. I'll try to ship tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back