Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Signs are cool.....I've seen some stellar/unusual Jonsereds shop sins over the yrs........wished I had grabbed some.

Scabbards are cool too....I have some Jonsereds. But to my knowledge, they never made any longer than for a 28" bar. Husky and Stihl had longer ones. Unless you're really careful, a sharp chain tends to cut through these over time moving saws around.

Kevin

OOOooooooo........those would sure look nice on the bar at the shop!!! However I have a problem with paying almost the asking price for shipping.....my cheepness, again, out distances my collecting..... :dumb2:
Me too! Recently I bought some things on eBay where the shipping was as much as the items. I hate that....it defuses any sort of 'deal' I got on the item. Plus I pay sales tax on all Internet sales. Gotta be something I really want these days.

Dealers got all kinds of stuff back in the day; rugs, signs, chaps, hats, accessories, etc.

That Pirate Ship outfit really brings down shipping costs, but if the seller doesn't have the software and isn't interested, you're SOL.:confused:

Kevin

Boy this has certainlly come down......can't believe someone hasn't grabbed it. Beautiful example.......would love to own it but again I'm just to cheep....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126335868083?itmmeta=01HQ0QZP103ZP5JRWXVN1Q9ZQQ&hash=item1d6a345cb3:g:qCgAAOSwmuRl0GtI&itmprp=enc:AQAIAAAAwBEqDS3jqXpDwty0+TnTTMBbnVYOG70TBEuACHU7R13BkoSayZ0R6bh8hhi0Q4ELhec1XWuT9R6V825GNvfeoF1kM9HHDXsHFDsCuSfTTBsUBX2gyT/cBIi/FwAQJIRK9PtTRfsKvDgEKX7XzBdTTyWu6btRKDvM84mgX2sU6o0OeRXy+QzWjwV/uagnGcOBs+uh1Rkjqxv88xFWPA6p9vmCS0cQYY50xV1r78qF0vkfbQ0UJdwE6VDCcLc1nubccQ==|tkp:Bk9SR8zg_pe4Yw

Edit: Apparently, after reading the original add again, someone did buy it but failed to pay or canceled and he's relisted it.
Buyer's remorse with a lot of 'excuses' I bet.

As I've always said, those old saws are a very niche market. I bet ten guys in NA collect those seriously....if that. If they have that model already or tapped out.....you're screwed selling them for high prices.

Kevin

535 has sold well here since quite good ones are for sale quite often. Prices vary between 50€ and 100€.
Personal collection is 2 complete, running saws and one case.
These were not that popular in the States I guess?

Boy this has certainly come down......can't believe someone hasn't grabbed it. Beautiful example.......would love to own it but again..."

You talked me into it...

Mark
No matter what, it's an outstanding example and you should be proud to own it and the history behind it. Does the saw itself have any interesting provenance?

Kevin

Back