• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered CS2258

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskey_Bravo

Tool Box Buzz Crew
Reaction score
Saw is a 2016 manufacture. I purchased this last year from a local dealer new. It has less than ten tanks of fuel through it and doesn't even feel fully broken in yet. I have only used SEF 50:1 fuel through it. I ordered an outer felling spike for a Husqvarna 555 based on a thread here and installed it. Fits like a champ. Beautiful saw and runs very well, but I just decided it's not what I want.

Price is $535 Shipped PHO. I will include a like-new Husqvarna 20" B&C for an extra $30. The Tsumura bar in the photos is not for sale.

1.jpg
.2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Saw is a 2016 manufacture. I purchased this last year from a local dealer new. It has less than ten tanks of fuel through it and doesn't even feel fully broken in yet. I have only used SEF 50:1 fuel through it. I ordered an outer felling spike for a Husqvarna 555 based on a thread here and installed it. Fits like a champ. Beautiful saw and runs very well, but I just decided it's not what I want.

Price is $535 Shipped PHO. I will include a like-new Husqvarna 20" B&C for an extra $30. The Tsumura bar in the photos is not for sale.

View attachment 869088
.View attachment 869089
View attachment 869090
View attachment 869091
View attachment 869092
View attachment 869093
View attachment 869094
the 2258/2260 saws are very nice indeed...and this is a clean example ....

When add was read completely it was. So why not put a picture of just the powerhead

Why pop in and act rude in someone’s for sale thread? Read the ad in its entirety before commenting and these issues can be avoided. Bottom line, it’s his thread. If he wants to post topless selfies with the saw, he’s welcome to do so.

I just ran 2260 the other day and would urge someone to grab this one up. Great power and they handle really well. I think the Jonsereds are the best looking saws. The fact they are now discontinued should make them even more desirable.

You should be a little clearer that it comes with NO BAR!!!

it is clear .............PHO and bar in photos is not for sale? extra $30 for Husqvarna b&c .............Maybe try reading ????

it is clear .............PHO and bar in photos is not for sale? extra $30 for Husqvarna b&c .............Maybe try reading ????
Not knockin your saw dude. Good luck with your sale.

ummm................. i like to pick my buggers and eat them for breakfast and again for lunch ...but i do eat dinner some times .............my sail going goood...thanx
You should be more CLEAR with what’s going on for breakfast and lunch! The dinner part is really a mess and unclear!

Latest posts

Back