jred

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neely

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
jonered 535 classic has spark ran last yr but floods but wont fire up /with plug out pull recoil 2 stroke from hell to breakfast out of plug hole too much fuel plug gets soaked before it will fire off any suggestions? besides dumpster

My husqvarna? Nah I'm waiting on rings. I decided to tear into and make it a solid saw verse trying to fix it every time I run it.

Regards-Carlo

You'll need to rebuild the carb before you try any troubleshooting with it. The rebuild will likely probably solve your problem if done correctly.
your probley right , but was running great at end of winter ,ran some stabil thru it shut it dn for the summer , now falls here ,

i heard that makes for a long day fixing it every ten minutes
It's not so much every ten minutes. It's starting it that I have to fiddle with it. Basically pull the carb off and either wack or against something and hope I get lucky or pull it apart and manually move the metering lever. But it doesn't run right either way. And I'm
Pretty picky when it comes to my stuff.

Regards-Carlo

It's not so much every ten minutes. It's starting it that I have to fiddle with it. Basically pull the carb off and either wack or against something and hope I get lucky or pull it apart and manually move the metering lever. But it doesn't run right either way. And I'm
Pretty picky when it comes to my stuff.

Regards-Carlo
i'm going to do as a AS member suggested to try and lean it out if that takes a dump then i'll rebuild the carb iv've got other saws to cut with but like the jred as it handles well thanks for ya'lls help

i'm going to do as a AS member suggested to try and lean it out if that takes a dump then i'll rebuild the carb iv've got other saws to cut with but like the jred as it handles well thanks for ya'lls help
It's a waste of time the lever is stuck and it's not s big job to fixit.

Back