june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an idea that it would come down to a quadport saw. I almost entered a 361 Stihl with a BB cyl which puts it right @ 4 cubes, but I ran out of time. I threw this husky together with the cyl off of the 2165 I built & had at Wiggs GTG. I did do a lil more massaging on it, not much, just a lil.:msp_thumbup:

I assume a lot of that work was in the rather narrow original transfers! :msp_biggrin::givebeer:

Thanks to Terry for hosting the GTG. I had to duck out early as it is my wife's birthday. Sitting at the Pilot in Williamsburg, Ky waiting my turn to buy $3.03 gas. Traffic was backed up 9 miles southbound on I-75 at the landslide.

Should be home by 6.

Thanks to Terry for hosting the GTG. I had to duck out early as it is my wife's birthday. Sitting at the Pilot in Williamsburg, Ky waiting my turn to buy $3.03 gas. Traffic was backed up 9 miles southbound on I-75 at the landslide.

Should be home by 6.

Why not just bring the wife with you?

Birthdays can be celebrated anywhere! :givebeer:

Last edited:
I had an idea that it would come down to a quadport saw. I almost entered a 361 Stihl with a BB cyl which puts it right @ 4 cubes, but I ran out of time. I threw this husky together with the cyl off of the 2165 I built & had at Wiggs GTG. I did do a lil more massaging on it, not much, just a lil.:msp_thumbup:

Congratulations my friend. Your saw was a beast......not as cool as an old Partner but a damn good runner. :D

I'm glad to see you win this thing.......it's your turn to have the headhunters gunning for you. :)

Thanks to Terry and Anne for putting on another great GTG. We ran every sort of saw made I reckon.....the 166 of Wendell's was the saw I wanted to run and finally got a chance. I also ran the P62 of WSC's.....damn what a nice saw that is.

It was hot....I'm fat and lazy, so I'm at home already.

I came in 4th......I think. :msp_smile::msp_smile:

At home and comfy. We had great weather and a great time. The boys enjoyed the saws and having the opportunity to swim a bit. Oh yeah, Terry's 562xp......it just ain't right for a 'little'...'pretty' saw to cut that good, that quick, have that SCARY throttle response, and weigh less than saws it's power is equal to. I am a believer, just not a buyer...yet:( Thanks for a great set up Terry, and the a/c in the shop:rock:

Shea

Well I've got settled back in at home now. Had a great day and a lot of fun. Played with a lot of different chains on some saws. The 4 cubes were a fun change from the work saws. Thanks to Terry and Anne for a great time as always.

cf90b05f-2d46-98ed.jpg

Latest posts

Back