Just Declassified Photos of The Incredible Hulk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackdoggy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have been working on this for nearly a month straight I have not posted any photos or talked about it much due to its design. I am still working on the removable power pack and the axle (I screwed it when I welded it the first time:censored: ). It will be powered by a 18 HP B&S with a Vickers single stage pump custom fitted to the block and it has a cylinder is off of an old backhoe. I have yet to build the lift for this unit or find a set of valves that are cheap enough. I have the ends off of an old tank that I will try to build a new one out of and I just ordered new fuel line for my engine that was built in 85. I should be kicking my engine over in another day or two if I am lucky.

DSCI0265.jpg

DSCI0266.jpg

It will be a over built log splitter that I can split wood and crush truck rims with, the tank you see will be my hydraulic tank.

I do not belive it's a hot water tank, my guess would be an old fuel tank off of something with it's size and number of holes in it. If I had another person able to help me with the planning it would look better than it does. I should have my engine started tomarrow:D my engineer/design assistant should have my pump mount built sometime next week. If things go the way I want them to (which they never do) I should have my splitter splitting by the middle of June.

Latest posts

Back