Just for giggles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I said was "If you talked about my wife like that, I'd flatten your azz ... "

You could have easily responded, saying "I wouldn't mess with your wife." And I would have said ... "I know ... just messin with you."

Instead, you called me a girl, teenager, p-ssy, said I had a history of picking fights and running away ... hiding behind keyboard, closet, etc.

So ... I put the cards on the table ... told you exactly where I lived and challenged you to do the same. I think we can all agree it wasn't me hiding behind a keyboard.

Anyway ... I'm sure I've made plenty of enemies on this one ... and that's ok. I think it's hard to have real friends if you're not balzy enough to make some real enemies.

Time to read some books to my daughter. We let her stay up late tonight.

Bye.

Well Robert was I referring to your wife, I think not. Was that mans wife any of your business, no it wasn't. Did I say anything bad about his wife, no. You also got the wives mixed up. The one that brought the saw in for the hubby is not the same one I took the saw out of the car for and called the lil wifey. Fact is you really don't have a clue who the hell your even talking about but thats alright. You read your daughter her book and be a good dad. You let me worry about my customers wives, I run a full service shop and no I don't need any help,LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRqUONe_aAI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRqUONe_aAI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well Robert was I referring to your wife, I think not. Was that mans wife any of your business, no it wasn't. Did I say anything bad about his wife, no. You also got the wives mixed up. The one that brought the saw in for the hubby is not the same one I took the saw out of the car for and called the lil wifey. Fact is you really don't have a clue who the hell your even talking about but thats alright. You read your daughter her book and be a good dad. You let me worry about my customers wives, I run a full service shop and no I don't need any help,LOL

Must take a lot of courage to say that from your keyboard ... LOL. I put my info on the website here where every looney can see it. I'm comfortable with that. If you ever grow a pair, feel free to do the same.

About the wives, I never said, nor did I think it was the same wife. I said how I would react to a dishonest business deal. And in a different sentence, said what I would do if someone talked about my wife like that. You then tried to get tough, but couldn't back it up.

But here's the real thing: all of your stories had the same theme ... a guy behind the counter screws his customers and laughs about it because he's lost his pride in himself ... no longer holds himself to high standards.

That's the Hollywood stereotype of the good 'ol boys, and unfortunately, you seem to have bought into it, and are perpetuating it. Like one poster said ... he heard banjos in the background. It's a shame ... you're giving us all a bad name.

My dad was a good 'ol boy from Georgia, then the Richmond area (yes ... I know your neck of the woods pretty well). But he was "Old School" good 'ol boy. He worked hard, made good, and never lost his high standards. Always went out of his way to go the extra mile in any transaction and was proud of it. And he's a LOT better off for it.

I don't believe for one second you are proud of how you treated those people ... and I'll repeat, if you treated me that way, you would have gotten what you had coming.

You said it's none of my business ... but Jesus, dude ... If you don't want people to know your business, why are you writing stories about it on the internet?

This whole thing is really hilarious when I think about it. LOL

Must take a lot of courage to say that from your keyboard ... LOL. I put my info on the website here where every looney can see it. I'm comfortable with that. If you ever grow a pair, feel free to do the same.

About the wives, I never said, nor did I think it was the same wife. I said how I would react to a dishonest business deal. And in a different sentence, said what I would do if someone talked about my wife like that. You then tried to get tough, but couldn't back it up.

But here's the real thing: all of your stories had the same theme ... a guy behind the counter screws his customers and laughs about it because he's lost his pride in himself ... no longer holds himself to high standards.

That's the Hollywood stereotype of the good 'ol boys, and unfortunately, you seem to have bought into it, and are perpetuating it. Like one poster said ... he heard banjos in the background. It's a shame ... you're giving us all a bad name.

My dad was a good 'ol boy from Georgia, then the Richmond area (yes ... I know your neck of the woods pretty well). But he was "Old School" good 'ol boy. He worked hard, made good, and never lost his high standards. Always went out of his way to go the extra mile in any transaction and was proud of it. And he's a LOT better off for it.

I don't believe for one second you are proud of how you treated those people ... and I'll repeat, if you treated me that way, you would have gotten what you had coming.

You said it's none of my business ... but Jesus, dude ... If you don't want people to know your business, why are you writing stories about it on the internet?

So now I'm dishonest too. Dayumm man you just keep adding on. Whats really hilarious Robert is how you have made a complete azz out of yourself. Your going on and on and on and I'm sitting here watching ringside on tv and reading your post wondering what the hell is wrong with you. I'm really getting tired of typing my replies to you, wanna get on the phone Robert, I'd really like to hear your silly azz, whatcha say, ya game?

To quote a great military movie...........

"Lighten up, Francis..."

Ok ... I just figured out what movie you're talking about. I actually saw that movie ... but you realize that has nothing to do with the real military don't you? That's a feel-good comedy from when Bill Murray was at his peak of funny -- unless you count "Lost in Translation."

You want to see a "great" military movie, go see "Saving Private Ryan," "Black Hawk Down," or "Rules of Engagement." Three great movies about various military conflicts. He11 ... even "Forest Gump" has some good military scenes, but you couldn't really call that a military movie.

I don't think I've seen any great Viet Nam movies yet. There is an awesome good book about Viet Nam called "Fields of Fire" by James Webb -- who was a Marine platoon leader and then rifle company commander in Viet Nam. Then he became an extremely good writer, and is now THALL's US Senator.

They were talking about making that book into a movie, but it hasn't happened yet. The book was *the* real book about Viet Nam, and if they do it justice in a movie, it will become the best Viet Nam film.

Last edited:

I always believed Montana was a beautiful state but am starting to worry about the people who live there after reading your comments.

I suggest you buy some more guns, isolate the property with concertina or barbed wire, forbid the wife to leave the property as she may be looked upon by another male, and shut down your PC, while things you read may hurt your feelings.

Talk about growing a set... ever heard of 'moral fiber' ? Naaaa, of course not. :monkey:

Do you really think you acted honestly? I don't. If you don't want people to comment on your stuff, don't write stories about yourself on the internet ... LOL.

I think I told you the customer was very happy, so yeah I did him right. What you think doesn't matter, haven't you realised that yet,LOLOLOL

No its not brave to get on the phone Robert. I'm sure you have had the living hell cussed out of you before, so it won't be a first I'm sure but it with me laffing at ya while I'm doing it might be a first for you,hehe

I suggest you buy some more guns, isolate the property with concertina or barbed wire, forbid the wife to leave the property as she may be looked upon by another male, and shut down your PC, while things you read may hurt your feelings.

Another unfortunate stereotype ... you should really look more into western Montana ... I live near Missoula, which is called the "Berkley of the North," as in Berkley, California.

I think you're reading my posts through the wrong lens. Montana is not like that.

No its not brave to get on the phone Robert. I'm sure you have had the living hell cussed out of you before, so it won't be a first I'm sure but it with me laffing at ya while I'm doing it might be a first for you,hehe

Well .. you brought it up, man ... quit your yakkin and post up the number.

LOL ... Oh no, he's threatening to cuss at me!!! ... LOL

Too funny.

He11 ... I even backed off of you (read my posts) and you just kept putting up more stuff.

Last edited:
Well .. you brought it up, man ... quit your yakkin and post up the number.

LOL ... Oh no, he's threatening to cuss at me!!! ... LOL

Too funny.

Hell ... I even backed off of you (read my posts) and you just kept putting up more stuff.

I'm not only gonna cuss ya I'm gonna talk to you about your wife too right in your own ear, hehe

PM me your number Robert, your the big bad wolf that goes around wanting names and addresses and flattens azz, well lets see if you got enough azz to at least PM me your number, come on Robert, you can do it, your a helluva man, hell you will travel across country to kick azz, PM me your number, no one will see it cept me, I'm holding my cell for you,hehehe

No cell phones ... you can hide behind your cell phone just like you are hiding behind your computer. I want your real number ... You talk about my wife, you'll find out what happens ... agree to call me on your real number, land line, and I'll give you my number.

And by the way ... what's your real name? And where do you live? I gave you mine ... what's yours?

I'm not only gonna cuss ya I'm gonna talk to you about your wife too right in your own ear, hehe

PM me your number Robert, your the big bad wolf that goes around wanting names and addresses and flattens azz, well lets see if you got enough azz to at least PM me your number, come on Robert, you can do it, your a helluva man, hell you will travel across country to kick azz, PM me your number, no one will see it cept me, I'm holding my cell for you,hehehe

Last edited:

Someone had too much beer for tonight, so please let it rest. This thread has broken almost every forum rule, so no good is coming out of this. A total waste of energy if you ask me.

You should be in bed by now and dreaming about your female customers, oppps I meant Demi of course.

Nope ... no cell phones ... I want your real number ... You talk about my wife, you'll find out what happens ... agree to call me on your real number, land line, and I'll give you my number.

And by the way ... what's your real name? And where do you live?

No no no Robert, I get free minutes on Sunday nite on my cell. Don't you have a cell up in them sticks where you live? Far as what happens you need to tell that BS to someone that really gives a dayumm and its not me. PM me that cell number of yours, I'll give you my name and I'm gonna give you a few too, don't worry Robert isn't gonna be one of them. Now PM me that cell of yours, come on you can do it, your a big guy...

Latest posts

Back