Just for giggles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being the Young Punk that I am, I figured showing me up would be plenty of satisfaction for an old guy like you :)

Who you calling old, you surely can't be calling all this old, wait, yup you are indeed, grrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't take that from no kinda man. Getting my gas can and torch together right now, you best get out the house, things up your way are gonna get a mights heated, ya hear me punk, ya best call the fire company before I get there,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Who you calling old, you surely can't be calling all this old, wait, yup you are indeed, grrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't take that from no kinda man. Getting my gas can and torch together right now, you best get out the house, things up your way are gonna get a mights heated, ya hear me punk, ya best call the fire company before I get there,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

You don't scare me. You tried to pull that empty threat on me last time. You see, those of us with the new improved model rods don't have to worry about them bending. They're built to take it!:greenchainsaw:

I'll tell you why no one said anything Robert, if the shoe fits wear it, thats why. Your exactly what I said you was from the start. You pulled the same stunt in another thread with another member, this time you got called on it. Yes your old luck ran out, you shoulda quit while you was ahead but no, not you, you had to keep it up.

Not only are you a 100% keyboard pretend to be bad azz, a coward but also a lyer as Trimmed pointed out. Topping that there is obviously something wrong with you. This stuff you spout of "where do you live", whats your real name", ha, what a joke. Hell you didn't have the gonads to get on the phone so I know dayumm well you aren't coming here. You want a land line call, righttttttttt, hell my 4 yr old grandson has a bigger set than you. Then the stuff you spit out about your wife, "if you talked about my wife like that", ha, all that tells me is your insecure with your own family jewel. I reckon the good Lord didn't bless you in that area either. I feel your pain but I rejoice in the ole better you than me,LOL

Far as being banned hell the only reason you haven't been is because I haven't reported your ignorant BS and don't worry I won't, no way, I get a kick out of guys like you. You hang around and in due time you'll be kizzing my azz instead of wanting to kick it. You have a good day now and behave ya self and try to get away from game you play on the keyboard, its not good for ya, some one else may not be so nice about it like I've been. The next guy you pull that BS on may be 5 miles from your house and you may not be able to get in the closet fast enough so stop that non-sense...

Sigh ... You're at it again, huh? I guess the peace pipe was a waste of time.

So I'll say this ... if 04ultra's post about "has been spotted" meant what I think it meant, then you've got my full contact info by now, including my land line number. That's the only phone I've got because we don't have cellular service here -- I'm 30 miles from town. I gave enough info right here for people to find that ... you gave nothing. Hell ... at this point, you've probably got my home address. You even going to post the name of the town you live in?

So here's the bottom line: you've got the contact info, so use it. Hopefully you'll use your land line and not your cell. We'll go at it with real consequences. If you don't ... then there's no use to this crap any more.

And all that stuff you wrote above doesn't add up to anything ... these words aren't even on paper. It doesn't make you brave, and it doesn't make me afraid. It doesn't make either one of us anything at all. We are who we are, and I guess we'll find out what's what if you decide to really get in touch. I obviously gave enough info to get in touch with me, which, I'm assuming, is what 04ultra's phone conversation with you was about. Use that info, or let it die.

This has been a waste of a perfectly good night.

Brad: your dodge ball comment hit the bulls eye.

Last edited:

Your missing his point MM. If he takes a drag on that peace pipe, then he has no one to pick on today. That's all he's in this for. Trust me, it's nothing personal.

Now if you want to hit him where it counts, then take a swipe at his doo. Better wear a glove those 'cause that thing's so crusty it'll break your fingers:clap: Then he'll be wanting another tub of Gary Goo to fix it back up.

Last edited:

Tommie,

Regular or unleaded? I'm on my way.

ole joat

PS: Would it be OK to use the peace pipe to light it?

I swear, reading some of the posts in this thread makes me think someone put Tabasco sauce in the prune juice last night.

Sigh ... You're at it again, huh? I guess the peace pipe was a waste of time.

So I'll say this ... if 04ultra's post about "has been spotted" meant what I think it meant, then you've got my full contact info by now, including my land line number. That's the only phone I've got because we don't have cellular service here -- I'm 30 miles from town. I gave enough info right here for people to find that ... you gave nothing. Hell ... at this point, you've probably got my home address.

So here's the bottom line: you've got the contact info, so use it. We'll go at it with real consequences. If you don't ... then there's no use to this crap any more.

And all that stuff you wrote above doesn't add up to anything ... these words aren't even on paper. It doesn't make you brave, and it doesn't make me afraid. It doesn't make either one of us anything at all. We are who we are, and I guess we'll find out what's what if you decide to really get in touch. I obviously gave enough info to get in touch with me, which, I'm assuming, is what 04ultra's phone conversation with you was about. Use that info, or let it die.

Man you are a trip for sure. No I'm not at it again, you are. Seems you want the last word, sorry pipe or no pipe the last word is mine, you can like it, not like it but by God thats the way its gonna be.

Your information, ha, do you really think I give a hoot in hell about you or your information, come on Robert grow up will ya. Now if you want this whole issue to cease don't comment to this post and it will cease, the last word is mine and thats that. You started this non-sense and I'll finnish it. You reply to this post I'm gonna break it off in your hiny again so just chill and join in all the good fun Robert. You let it go and rest assured I'm a man of my word, I won't mention it again.

Now on to other things. I hear you got some Sthil saws, thats good to know. If you ever want to buy another one and your in Virginia you come on by and I'll fix ya up. I'm up in Leesburg, behind the police station. Look forward to having you stop in one day..

Will Thall sent his usual hitman to Montana, or not ?
That's the loaded question burning on my lips right now...:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Roland,

Well, well. What can I do to pi$$ you off?

Brad's bendin' my rod.

Rope's got a rope around my neck.

Space has me banned from HD.

MontanaMan has chocked on my peace pipe.

Now, what can I do for you?

ole joat

You won't find more than one. That's all it took to learn my lesson! You see, I even had to teach Tommy how to do it right. I think that makes me The Champ.

You taught me, ha. You just turned 40. I've been messing with saws for 40 years. Wait a minute, that make me old, oh to hell with ya, hope all your old rods bend, yeah all of em,hehehe

You taught me, ha. You just turned 40. I've been messing with saws for 40 years. Wait a minute, that make me old, oh to hell with ya, hope all your old rods bend, yeah all of em,hehehe

We begin this life gibbering nonsense, and we end this life gibbering nonsense. And some of us never cease gibbering nonsense. :)

Roland,

Well, well. What can I do to pi$$ you off?

Brad's bendin' my rod.

Rope's got a rope around my neck.

Space has me banned from HD.

MontanaMan has chocked on my peace pipe.

Now, what can I do for you?

ole joat

Joat,

I was thinking about giving Rope a hand on holding that rope but realising that you are an esteemed member of the high moral fiber club, I think it's better we have a nice belgian beer together while watching the hit man pack for Montana. Heck, we could also have an ice cream at Thall's place and shoot the bull with dapper Dan. While we are at it, I wouldn't mind teaching ole Tom some decent selling tactics either.:cheers:

Joat,

I was thinking about giving Rope a hand on holding that rope but realising that you are an esteemed member of the high moral fiber club, I think it's better we have a nice belgian beer together while watching the hit man pack for Montana. Heck, we could also have an ice cream at Thall's place and shoot the bull with dapper Dan. While we are at it, I wouldn't mind teaching ole Tom some decent selling tactics either.:cheers:

Heck I ain't gonna hang the ole goat kina grown fond of him :cheers: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooops typo :laugh:

Back