Just for giggles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joat,

I was thinking about giving Rope a hand on holding that rope but realising that you are an esteemed member of the high moral fiber club, I think it's better we have a nice belgian beer together while watching the hit man pack for Montana. Heck, we could also have an ice cream at Thall's place and shoot the bull with dapper Dan. While we are at it, I wouldn't mind teaching ole Tom some decent selling tactics either.:cheers:

Roland,

I'll bring over my White Mountain ice cream freezer, cream, some ice and salt. You got any hops we could throw in that ice cream? Belgian ice cream. Yum.

ole joat

You reply to this post I'm gonna break it off in your hiny again so just chill and join in all the good fun Robert.

Hey ... quit your fantasies ... I don't swing that way.

But seriously ... last night I was genuinely pissed ... this morning, I'm done with it. Good fun sounds fine with me if it's both of us. I'm not in the habit of backing down, but I'll stop trying to make you do it, otherwise we'll both waste more time on stupid schitt.

And if I'm ever in Leesburg, I'll stop by your shop to check out your saws. Now that we've *both* given the contact info, I think we can drop the BS about hiding behind keyboards. I shouldn't have let that get under my skin, but every now and then we all get a wild hair going.

Today ... it's more like hair of the dog.

Last edited:
Hey ... quit your fantasies ... I don't swing that way.

But seriously ... last night I was genuinely pissed ... this morning, I'm done with it. Good fun sounds fine with me if it's both of us. I'm not in the habit of backing down, but I'll stop trying to make you do it, otherwise we'll both waste more time on stupid schitt.

And if I'm ever in Leesburg, I'll stop by your shop to check out your saws. Now that we've *both* given the contact info, I think we can drop the BS about hiding behind keyboards. I shouldn't have let that get under my skin, but every now and then we all get a wild hair going.

Today ... it's more like hair of the dog.

Well thats good to hear. If your ever in my area stop in, bring plenty of money and be prepared to spend it. Remember also if my ole geezer buddy and me are eating ice cream don't interupt us till were done,LOLOL

Enough of the soap opera already

Hokey smokes, I'm away from the computer at the hunting camp for one weekend and I come back to see that the AS version of "Days of Our Lives" has broken out. I got suckered into following this bickering and yo-momma-talk, hoping to read more funny but informative fixem-up saw tales. No dice.

I think everybody needs to take a break from this thread and go run some saws for a while.

Reading through all of this here on a Monday afternoon, one really big question arises, the pisstorm started last night before midnight, and is just now letting up.

One major question about this forum here is just blazing red hot...............

Anyone?????????????

I'll bite, Fish. What's the question?

BTW, I stripped another OH two nine today. Still sitting at about 35 mins. Those front AV mounts are a stinker if they've been in long enough to become stuck to the plastic, but not long enough to rot in half.... I guess I'm in the sportsman league here.

Hokey smokes, I'm away from the computer at the hunting camp for one weekend and I come back to see that the AS version of "Days of Our Lives" has broken out. I got suckered into following this bickering and yo-momma-talk, hoping to read more funny but informative fixem-up saw tales. No dice.

I think everybody needs to take a break from this thread and go run some saws for a while.

I with you lets run some saws. :cheers:

I'll bite, Fish. What's the question?

BTW, I stripped another OH two nine today. Still sitting at about 35 mins. Those front AV mounts are a stinker if they've been in long enough to become stuck to the plastic, but not long enough to rot in half.... I guess I'm in the sportsman league here.

Does anyone posting here on this thread have a real job???????????????????

THall was bickering until 4 a.m., Gypo posted, but it was still light up there,
I was following while gambling online, and it still went on and on all day today...........

I come in and cool off and check the web, but surely others work for real bosses, don't they??? Do they work at all???? Independantly wealthy?

Dis=ability???? Unemployment? wic?food stamp/credit card?
methadone clinic? Student loans????????

I was following while gambling online, and it still went on and on all day today...........

I come in and cool off and check the web, but surely others work for real bosses, don't they??? Do they work at all???? Independantly wealthy?

C'mon Fish, check your history books. Obama got voted in. Nobody has to work anymore.

C'mon Fish, check your history books. Obama got voted in. Nobody has to work anymore.

Yeah, now that we're all part owners in GM, who needs to work? And soon we'll have free health care too so we can get as sick as we want as often as we want. More reason to stay at home in your bathrobe and post on AS!

Bickering till 4am is alot easier than somethings I do till 4am,hehe

Jobs, hell I work two jobs. 40 plus at the shop during the week Tues-Sat. On Monday I work at a condo complex where I make my easy money, my play money. Thank goodness I don't have to be there till 9am on Mondays and I work alone there as well. Alittle nap in the truck has never been noticed or questioned as long as I get the work done. I also do tree work on the side now and then, drywall, painting and some saw repair on the side too. So bickering tant no biggie, hell thats easy..

Bickering till 4am is alot easier than somethings I do till 4am,hehe

Jobs, hell I work two jobs. 40 plus at the shop during the week Tues-Sat. On Monday I work at a condo complex where I make my easy money, my play money. Thank goodness I don't have to be there till 9am on Mondays and I work alone there as well. Alittle nap in the truck has never been noticed or questioned as long as I get the work done. I also do tree work on the side now and then, drywall, painting and some saw repair on the side too. So bickering tant no biggie, hell thats easy..

And here I thought you strummed a six string screeching hound dog to the fans on the other side, now we know your the chimp:rant:

Ya, I was PUI, lol. Hope I didn't hurt anybodies feelings.
John

I worked 2 till 11 today. :)

Actually, I was just talking to Lambert on Skype, and was telling him about
the thread, and told him I would bump it back up.

That Skype is pretty neat, but we both are on sattelite internet, so the delay is doubled.

Latest posts

Back