Just stupid.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever he is, he has no idea how close he came to cutting a limb off and bleeding out or having that tree come come down on his toes lol. I get the acting out for publicity and whatever for whoever his fan base is, but he should of at least took 10 minutes to watch just a couple basic youtube vids on how to fell a tree. He could of increased his personal saftey a thousand fold from whatever that was. He'll probably never know how lucky he was. Could have maimed himself for life and doesn't even know it.

Whoever he is, he has no idea how close he came to cutting a limb off and bleeding out or having that tree come come down on his toes lol. I get the acting out for publicity and whatever for whoever his fan base is, but he should of at least took 10 minutes to watch just a couple basic youtube vids on how to fell a tree. He could of increased his personal saftey a thousand fold from whatever that was. He'll probably never know how lucky he was. Could have maimed himself for life and doesn't even know it.
I dare say all of us here will never know how lucky we were.
I remember some doozy's from my past but I don't remember all because I never knew!
I hope God has a sense of humor watching us.....

Latest posts

Back