Just wanted to say Thank you

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red97

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Got out of work early today, itching to play with my new saw ms261c. I grabbed dads ms241c 14" picco chisel, so I could make sure I made the right choice

This is the first time I have ever cut wood without a homelite:cry: Needless to say they were not missed much.

Filled the tank with the stihl mix just in case I have some issues. Saw started 6-8 pulls and did not miss a beat the whole tank. From limbing to 16" in oak Idled great no bog/hesitation nothing but run and it ran great!

The 241 was awesome, but I am glad I went with the 261 18" .325.

Thank you all for the help choosing such a nice saw.:bowdown:

Got out of work early today, itching to play with my new saw ms261c. I grabbed dads ms241c 14" picco chisel, so I could make sure I made the right choice

This is the first time I have ever cut wood without a homelite:cry: Needless to say they were not missed much.

Filled the tank with the stihl mix just in case I have some issues. Saw started 6-8 pulls and did not miss a beat the whole tank. From limbing to 16" in oak Idled great no bog/hesitation nothing but run and it ran great!

The 241 was awesome, but I am glad I went with the 261 18" .325.

Thank you all for the help choosing such a nice saw.:bowdown:
Nice looking saws and glad you like them. How do you like the floppy caps?

Latest posts

Back