kidcarsusa.com stay away from them!!!Warning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I hate is these sorta posts seem to get removed for most times legal reasons, so there really is no good way to research dealers . Most big dealers will sue or attempt to discredit customers with bad experiences. I say let free speech be free speech and let a customer see the bad and the good!

Hypothetically look into a website at a product like a mower then look at reviews seems many show 5 reviews but only 2 show so I assume 3 were bad!

Again, bad dealers don't know what they are selling, good dealer do.
Size has nothing to do with it.
The other part of your statement refers to brokering equipment. In that case, the broker has to rely on the reputation of the dealer he is representing. I do this and I only represent the few dealers I trust. If I don't trust them I don't do business with them. And yes, you have to check it out yourself because that is how the world works.

You have to check it out yourself because most dealers don't know what they are selling, not because that's the way the world works. And yes, if you buy from a broker (which I learned the hard way on that one 25 or so years ago) then you have the whole third party deal with the "well the owner claimed this and that" or the "guy from the county this thing came from said such and such". Facts are just facts. Most dealers just flat don't know the condition of what they are selling because they are not going to take the time to check it out. And, I guess if brokers are relying on someone else to tell the truth you sorta have two problems on that one.

We appreciate the kind words 2treeornot2tree.

Our philosophy at Global Equipment Exporters is that we want our customers from cradle to grave. I just don't understand dealers who make false promises as the customer will never return and they risk the bad reputation. How do they keep the doors open?

Buyers should do research prior to purchasing from a dealer. This can be done by visiting the BBB and also by using Google. Google the company name with rip-off report behind the company name and you might find some results this way. We just had a customer buy a piece of equipment from a dealer in MI who has not been honest and complaints were on this website about the dealer. The customer was told the equipment was running just fine and when it was delivered, it wouldn't even start. It cost the customer $2,000 to get the engine running. Needless to say he'll never buy another piece of equipment from that dealer.

I hope the above info helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
Well the bbb just means the dealer paid money I was a bbb member still could be if I wanted to fork out my cash!

Seems like I'm trying to convince a rooster not to crow.
Buyers, stick to my rules and you'll be fine.
I'm heading out to work on my equipment to figure out what I have so I don't get sued for false advertising, like I do everyday.
Or better yet, so I don't enrage some gun slinging meth head over a misunderstanding.
Bet you guys don't have that problem.

I'm out.

Seems like I'm trying to convince a rooster not to crow.
Buyers, stick to my rules and you'll be fine.
I'm heading out to work on my equipment to figure out what I have so I don't get sued for false advertising, like I do everyday.
Or better yet, so I don't enrage some gun slinging meth head over a misunderstanding.
Bet you guys don't have that problem.

I'm out.

Lol I suppose the perspective is different on the other side of the hen house :)

Tri State Forestry

Is that guys name Joe? I think it is. I see him at auctions and he makes sure your not gonna get a deal, He post pictures of the tree equipment online before the auction has even happened.

Last edited:
How'd that chipper work out for you?

Matt, its awesome, strong as a work hourse, not one issue.

The only thing Im going to mod is wider axle, just to tippy with that little short axle,
going to see if I can put regular width model 90 axle....you got any lying around lol

Matt, its awesome, strong as a work hourse, not one issue.

The only thing Im going to mod is wider axle, just to tippy with that little short axle,
going to see if I can put regular width model 90 axle....you got any lying around lol

You bought a 1998 model 90 about 2 years ago?
I don't remember that unit being any narrower then any other 90. You could try going to wider tires.
There is a model 200 I'm thinking of buying for parts. Maybe the axil will will work on your chipper but you would need to extent the finders. I'm not sure that makes much sense.

You bought a 1998 model 90 about 2 years ago?
I don't remember that unit being any narrower then any other 90. You could try going to wider tires.
There is a model 200 I'm thinking of buying for parts. Maybe the axil will will work on your chipper but you would need to extent the finders. I'm not sure that makes much sense.

Its the 2001 model 90 with the special narrow wheel base, electric brakes, just not good for the foothills chipping on property, its good for street only, way to tippy.

Oh, leaf springs are on top of axle making it worse....im going to put leafs on bottom with "Normal width" axle, this should do the trick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back