kidcarsusa.com stay away from them!!!Warning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stayed in yesterday to service everything, again, I should kick my aas for buying this truck with out seeing it myself. Sent my FIL and a climber to get it. There is no freakin way they did any type of maintenance on this truck. They painted it, that's it. And did a pretty pathetic job at that.

Stayed in yesterday to service everything, again, I should kick my aas for buying this truck with out seeing it myself. Sent my FIL and a climber to get it. There is no freakin way they did any type of maintenance on this truck. They painted it, that's it. And did a pretty pathetic job at that.

What did you get?

It's a old Davey truck, ironic huh! 55FT, International. It has those L shaped tool boxes and they SUCK! Cant keep anything organized on the top shelf. I have a crap load of gear and I have to pile it in there. I will say this, the last 2 trucks I had before this one where gas, its nice to have power again. Missed having a diesel. Next year, tradin this one in and getting a elevator.

It's a old Davey truck, ironic huh! 55FT, International. It has those L shaped tool boxes and they SUCK! Cant keep anything organized on the top shelf. I have a crap load of gear and I have to pile it in there. I will say this, the last 2 trucks I had before this one where gas, its nice to have power again. Missed having a diesel. Next year, tradin this one in and getting a elevator.

Ahh! So it was Davey! Well you had to know you were going to have to go in there, put up, shut up and just take your salary. Not so easy huh? I mean that's why we all do our own thing right?

Anyway:

I don't know to much about bucket trucks but I know I am scared of em. I think if you seller of bucket trucks you should have to provide some sort of certification along with it. I could not imagine myself buying something so great without having it gone over by a professional.

Ahh! So it was Davey! Well you had to know you were going to have to go in there, put up, shut up and just take your salary. Not so easy huh? I mean that's why we all do our own thing right?

Anyway:

I don't know to much about bucket trucks but I know I am scared of em. I think if you seller of bucket trucks you should have to provide some sort of certification along with it. I could not imagine myself buying something so great without having it gone over by a professional.

Well yes but you should know how to inspect it yourself as well before flying it. Mine needs stuff but at least I know whats wrong and if I get ahead what I will change first! Only thing I cannot check is x raying welds but luckily they have been x rayed at least from factory.

Now my lotto list lol
#1 rotation gear box cause it is needing one.
#2 leveling cables and new drive cable because it is really maintenance.
#3 boom sanded and chem glazed.
#4 lower cylinder repacked or replaced.

Hey guys I'm looking for a good place to buy equipment near northern Indiana any suggestions

I purchased a 60 ft hi ranger from kid Kars its been problem free for 3 years now I can't say nothing but good. I'm calling him this week to take a look at a few chip trucks and I noticed he's changed his name... That can't be good

Back