kind of proud of these

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastmaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
These are historical trees growing on a cliff in Newport beach calif. Their in the back yard of a 47 million dollar house. 90 percent of the job was done with little hand pruners.

You should come to the next Southern Cal GTG. We had the first one last year up near Frazier Park. 4 members of AS's chainsaw forum showed up. A few couldn't because of prior commitments.

Just thought I'd tell you since I noticed where you're from.

Later hometown.

I like getting jobs like that, 2 years ago I got to prune Harvard University's botanical garden.

I like getting jobs like that, 2 years ago I got to prune Harvard University's botanical garden.

My dream job would be, to be on staff at some great botanical gardens some place. We work at a few botanical gardens/arboretums of small local colleges,but their all understaffed and under budget. Its nice to sometimes be at a place where the trees are put first. I would imagine Harvard has a beautiful botanical garden. That would be a great job.

Ya we were there for a week, I had to do 3 removals there also, all white ash. I saved a piece of the ash that had it's identification tag on it. It's on my bed side table with a lamp on it

Back