klax axe?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks interesting for a survival tool, and the cash asked reflects that. I imagine he sells some, there are guys who pay big bucks to shave ounces off of their total weight carried on various expeditions/hikes whatever.

[QUO"turnkey4099, post: 5766046, member: 2122"]But look! You can get them in metric!! Which brings up the thought: "WTF is metric about an ax?"[/QUOTE]
The ruler, inches or metric. Important stuff, lol

[QUO"turnkey4099, post: 5766046, member: 2122"]But look! You can get them in metric!! Which brings up the thought: "WTF is metric about an ax?"
The ruler, inches or metric. Important stuff, lol[/QUOTE]

Not the ruler, the wrench that is built into the axe head. For the most part wrenches either come in inch or metric so it makes sense that an axe head with a wrench built in would have options.

Mr. HE:cool:

A ruler, like QE2 for instance? For a tape measure or even a straight yard stick the word is rule, not ruler. Sorry, a bit of a word nazi here.

As far as the value of that product, I have enough resources not to worry too much about price but I want value for my dollar. It is the way you end up with the resources I have to draw on.

A ruler, like QE2 for instance? For a tape measure or even a straight yard stick the word is rule, not ruler. Sorry, a bit of a word nazi here.

As far as the value of that product, I have enough resources not to worry too much about price but I want value for my dollar. It is the way you end up with the resources I have to draw on.

Wikipedia & couple other Google results would disagree. Ruler can be used either way.

For the zombie killer wannabes. Would be nearly worthless for anything else. Ridiculous head attachment. A Wetterlings or Granfors would be a billion times better in the woods for the same $.

Back