Klotz 50:1 techniplate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cd1979

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
1CB368D9-31C7-46EB-BC88-9F16717E1EF6.png
Has anyone run this, in their saws,weed wacker and kombi power head? If so any problems?

I have never seen it before or heard of it but thats not say much
I am fairly new in the saw world

Never tried that 50-1.

But used the original 100% synthetic KL200 before that stuff. Great oil and lubed the saws nicely. Nice coating on pistons, bearings.

Ran it 40:1 in everything. But got tired of ordering it by case for free shipping.

So started using VP since can buy local anywhere. See the same great oiling with it too.

My picks for my stuff.

kl2000.jpgvpracingoil.jpg

I know klotz was/is popular in the motocross crowd but they use a different klotz product for that. Guess iam gonna find out, I picked up a bottle. Probably give it a try this weekend, should be safe, that’s the product they recommend for chainsaws and things like that

Klotz smells like VICTORY! I run it in my RC planes. I think it is mostly used for 2 stroke dirt bike racing. Klotz offers a range of Natural Castor to full synthetic oils.
Hopefully it smells like a motocross track while iam cutting trees now lol

Techniplate was my go to for a while. It is great jug 'n slug lube and smells like a motocross.

Never tried that 50-1.

But used the original 100% synthetic KL200 before that stuff. Great oil and lubed the saws nicely. Nice coating on pistons, bearings.

Ran it 40:1 in everything. But got tired of ordering it by case for free shipping.

So started using VP since can buy local anywhere. See the same great oiling with it too.

My picks for my stuff.

View attachment 1016797View attachment 1016798
That VP mix oil is good stuff. Not too expensive either.

Latest posts

Back