Labeling Wood Piles Idea

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great idea!!!
Maybe now that I know I will remember what it is I should go pile it barks side up???
BfWfged.jpg

Last edited:
Well... ummmm... well... purely for the reactive comments I get here on AS of course :hmm3grin2orange:

So you admit you post for pure trolling purposes? I'm tellin'!

MOMEEEEEEE!

I stack because I tried just heaps and the wood on the inside never dries very well compared to the stacked

Started separating piles as to species and primo -ness because I could, wood comes in like that anyway, load of oak, load of mixed bag, etc.

If at some point in the future I may want to sell some or more likely just swap, I can go directly to the quality of swap I need for the hoss trade

Not gonna burn tires and old waste oil, just ain't gonna,. not that desparate, could cut a cord a day for the next century and not run out on this property....

already explained what I do with railroad ties

Now, I want my goldstar for being a good boy! And not making a mess..n stuff...

If I was just using wood to burn for myself, it really wouldn't mater.
Wood burns and puts off heat, simple as that.

But I run a BBQ-wood lot and it have so many varieties and sizes to accommodate any request that comes along. That’s why I label.
I get folks in here that say I have the best looking most organized yard they have ever seen.
It’s a lot of work but it pays off in the end when they all continue to come back and refer there friends.

I hardly run adds anymore, most are repeat and referrals.

Dennis

I thought I'd seen every simple minded waste of time idea possible in this forum, but once again you've proved me wrong.

Kudos.

Throw the damn wood in the stove already. :dizzy:

I thought I'd seen every simple minded waste of time idea possible in this forum, but once again you've proved me wrong.

Kudos.

Throw the damn wood in the stove already. :dizzy:

+1

No offense to the poster, but when we start referencing WM systems for fire wood inventory, all hope is lost.

:)

Back