Late Christmas present to AS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those real loggers arent wearing that gay helmet with face shield, but yet i see someone cutting up 6" oak with one on.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Slight difference in skill level between the dudes in the video and the weekend firewood guy. Firewood guys(of which I am one) prefer the
"better safe then sorry" route. No shame in knowing your limits and protecting yourself.

That guy sure makes droppin those big trees look easy, which I'm sure it isn't. Must suck breathin in all that smoke though. I do know what its like humpin alot of gear around in high heat-not that fun.

Yup, the ones that are good at it make it look effortless. No wasted motion.

And you're right about breathing the smoke and soot. You hork up black stuff for days afterward.

LOL...the guys that are so finicky about keeping their saws and gear clean would have a nervous breakdown after a day of cutting that stuff. :)

Yup, the ones that are good at it make it look effortless. No wasted motion.

And you're right about breathing the smoke and soot. You hork up black stuff for days afterward.

LOL...the guys that are so finicky about keeping their saws and gear clean would have a nervous breakdown after a day of cutting that stuff. :)

Nah. The 7 layers of turtle wax ice keeps the sawdust and stuff from sticking on the saws:potstir:

Check out Codys channel for some good falling videos. Some are old growth and there's some from this past fall on fires. He mounted a go pro on his hardhat

Tarzan Thomas - YouTube

Here's another one I just found. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j5TwDM17HjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's lots of videos of Marcel Levesque I think on the spelling. Good old videos of a smooth faller.

Back