Lean or rich high end bog?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lean or rich high end bog?

• Total voters
Yeah that's what's up folks allways trying to get the cheapest price they can support other countries than your own I don't get that sorry. I support other country's with good quality not junk. I support China with there egg rolls

Chinese food? Never seen chicken so tender. I put my ear to it and told my kids it meows. Lol

The only thing that’s still made in our countries is babies, everything else comes from China.

I am from the USA and the chinesse own alot of our national parks due to we owe them so much coin. I strive not to buy stuff from China I rather spend more to support our great country and the hard workers in it than to go more in debt to China. Plus China is so fake they copies other people's hard work to make a profit I personally can't honor that. They put there name they didn't design stuff on and sell there junk. They won't even buy back there scrap due to there metal sucks that bad. I see a problem with this. I think the world is a much better place when people shair. Some feel difrently.
WTF, and it’s THEIR!:)

had enough of this post china products are junk that's my opionion good luck with fixing the 018 stihl. that's all I got to say if I cant play nice I wont play at all sorry if I offended some china lovers.

Stupid question... I guess that it is time for that!

Are these Zama carbs the proper ones for this saw with the impulse in the correct location? I know that these carbs are configurable at the factory for a couple of different impulse locations.

Check the impulse port in the cylinder for continuity to the crankcase. With the piston up you should be able to fit a suitable size wire or drill bit shank all the way through the boot and into the bottom of the crankcase. If it won't go you have found your problem! Won't be the first time a Chinesium casting wasn't properly machined.

I’ve only ever worked on one of these. It was an MS 170. It didn’t have the high-speed jet, so I kept turning out the low speed jet and turning the idle screw up to get it to idle. It actually started to 4 stroke at wot after giving the L an extra 1/2 - 3/4 turn out.
I’m not saying it’s a proper fix, but it worked for a saw that isn’t worth putting much time or money into

Latest posts

Back