Lets do a SugiHara bar blowout!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Been looking around and Henry and I have decided to become a dealer...... AND you know what that means... Group buys, that's right!

Now it also means that I need a minimum order to make this work. They are reducing the amount of items they carry due to the lack of orders. There are some dealers that may be local to you and that you have access to, but nobody here has access to an on-line guy if my research is adding up?

Lets change that, what say you? How many would be in for a group buy on Sugi light bars (they are all light bars) in the most popular size Stihl and Husky large mount bars? 20, 24, 28", 3/8 .050 gauge and 32", 36" in .063?

Randy

Sounds great. Any idea of a general idea where the price point will be? I've never done a bunch of research either but are they the same 84DL count for a 24"?

Just got back from my stihl dealer looking at 24" E and 28" ES lights. I would be interested in a price on either of those 2 3/8s 050

How about a sugihara light in .325 .063 67 DL stihl mount? Would settle for 3/8 .050 60.

I would really like one of the ones brad has on a 346 in some of his youtube videos. I want a 16" sugi in small mount husky. Must have a replacable tip like brads :) i don't think they're made like that anymore though :-(

I would really like one of the ones brad has on a 346 in some of his youtube videos. I want a 16" sugi in small mount husky. Must have a replacable tip like brads :) i don't think they're made like that anymore though :-(
Me too,seems like every one with a Pro or near Pro grade small mount saw is SOL.I'm running a Sugi hard nose on my Dolmar 420 'cause it's as good as I can get in 16".I know Tsumura/Total has discontinued the small mount 16" with the replaceable tip.It would seem like if some one were to make enough noise someone would make a run of them.But anyway I would be interested in a 24"in large mount and a 20" for the yet to be determined 60cc saw I'm going to buy so the mount could be up in the air.

Dang it. I should have known this would happen a week after I just bought a new bar. Tempt me and I may have to buy another one.

I'm interested in a Husky large mount 20" .050 3/8 -- Will need to see pricing, though.

Is this gonna be the thank you return for the Amsoil?? I bet it will look nice on my 562xp lol
If only I were so generous... I'll send you a bottle of k2 though. :msp_biggrin:

No, this bar is going to be for my just-purchased (today) 372XPW. I got a "W"!! I'm stoked. :msp_biggrin: :blob2:

Dang it. I should have known this would happen a week after I just bought a new bar. Tempt me and I may have to buy another one.

Consider your self tempted.

They are not running Husky 16" small mounts any longer... however they do have one small Husky bar in18" 3/8 and tomorrow I should have a price point for these. They told me that they don't move many and are are dropping a lot of bars. There is one bar on eBay that fits Stihl and comes with spacers... that bar is being dropped as well (hard nose).

Can someone say if a Husky large mount will fit a small mount with spacers they provide? or a Stihl bar fit a small Husky mount with spacers?

I've talked with the owner of the company. He will order small mount Husky in 16" .050 .325 if i can order 15 or more of that mount. Replaceable tip bars in reduced weight. He also said he'd consider the Stihl in 16" as well if I order 15 or more, that's 16" .325 .050 replaceable tip for Stihl.

15 of each... that's almost $2000 worth right there!

Speak up

I'm interested in a few, depending on price.

These bars are not cheap. The 20" bar looks like it going to run around $65 but when they last 2-3 times as long as the Oregon bar, especially when the Oregon bar runs $60... it's a no brainer!

These are Group buy prices that I'm using and they are not firm, it may turn out to be $70 a bar plus $12.50 shipping... that's $82 for a 20 bar, reduced weight, replaceable tip and last 2-3 times longer than an Oregon bar. And someone correct me, but this is equivalent to a Stihl ES or very close in price?

These bars are not cheap. The 20" bar looks like it going to run around $65 but when they last 2-3 times as long as the Oregon bar, especially when the Oregon bar runs $60... it's a no brainer!

These are Group buy prices that I'm using and they are not firm, it may turn out to be $70 a bar plus $12.50 shipping... that's $82 for a 20 bar, reduced weight, replaceable tip and last 2-3 times longer than an Oregon bar. And someone correct me, but this is equivalent to a Stihl ES or very close in price?

IIRC the last stihl ES (not light) I got was a 25" 3/8s .050 and cost $65 ish at my local dealer.

I'm interested in husky large mount pricing 28", 32" 36". I'll buy at least one bar from ya, but probably two like last time :msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back