Lets do a SugiHara bar blowout!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should team up with Homelite410 and offer some of his universal spacers to go along with the Stihl large mount bars.......

These bars are not cheap. The 20" bar looks like it going to run around $65 but when they last 2-3 times as long as the Oregon bar, especially when the Oregon bar runs $60... it's a no brainer!

These are Group buy prices that I'm using and they are not firm, it may turn out to be $70 a bar plus $12.50 shipping... that's $82 for a 20 bar, reduced weight, replaceable tip and last 2-3 times longer than an Oregon bar. And someone correct me, but this is equivalent to a Stihl ES or very close in price?

Those prices are not a problem.
Look forward to seeing what's available.

Would be interested in a couple of Bars. Could you post up some actual weights of the bars.

Any chance of a Husky Small mount 24" bar 3/8 .050 ?

Would be interested in a couple of Bars. Could you post up some actual weights of the bars.

Any chance of a Husky Small mount 24" bar 3/8 .050 ?

Spacers would make that work and I can get the spacers with each bar. The real problem is no 16" bars in .325. Guess we could get Stihl mount in 16" .325 and use a spacer that Homelite 410 makes to fit a Husky saw.

Anybody have a problem with a Stihl mount with spacers to fit a small Husky? Say's Sugi Hara on the bar anyway.

i would be interested in the H shaped tips if you can still get them. have access to some new bars but they don't have tipps .

sugihara bar

consider your self tempted.

They are not running husky 16" small mounts any longer... However they do have one small husky bar in18" 3/8 and tomorrow i should have a price point for these. They told me that they don't move many and are are dropping a lot of bars. There is one bar on ebay that fits stihl and comes with spacers... That bar is being dropped as well (hard nose).

Can someone say if a husky large mount will fit a small mount with spacers they provide? Or a stihl bar fit a small husky mount with spacers?

I've talked with the owner of the company. He will order small mount husky in 16" .050 .325 if i can order 15 or more of that mount. Replaceable tip bars in reduced weight. He also said he'd consider the stihl in 16" as well if i order 15 or more, that's 16" .325 .050 replaceable tip for stihl.

15 of each... That's almost $2000 worth right there!

Speak up
watsonr is that 133.00 each let me kno. I may have figured wrong. I like their bars

My 20" Hard nose should be in in a couple days!!

But as others noted? Prices may tempt me.

Looking at the 24"-28" range for my Husq 395xp

And maybe about the same for my MS 460?

Would prefer .050 on everything.

I would like an 18" Husky small mount .325 for my 346. Also would like price on a 36" .063 Stihl mount for my 064.

Andy...
There are NO bars in .325 and why I'm asking if 16" will do. I've asked them to bring back a bar they have discontinued and there response was" if you buy 15 of them, then I'll do it". So that would mean picking a common size for everybody to choose, like a 16" .050 .325 in Stihl mount. Use the spacers to get it to fit a Husky small mount...... or buy it in 18" .325 Stihl mount and use spacers again. If I buy Husky small mount that leaves out the Stihl guys.

I don't get to choose one of each... its 15 bars in .325 of any length..... or nothing. The last option is everything is 3/8 and you buy a tip in .325 adding $15 to the cost of the bar. Oh, there are no bars in 16" length, only 18" in limited quantities and all of those are 3/8.

Randy, I'd be in for two stihl .325 .063 67dl 16" light bars. Only 13 more to go!

Andy...
There are NO bars in .325 and why I'm asking if 16" will do. I've asked them to bring back a bar they have discontinued and there response was" if you buy 15 of them, then I'll do it". So that would mean picking a common size for everybody to choose, like a 16" .050 .325 in Stihl mount. Use the spacers to get it to fit a Husky small mount...... or buy it in 18" .325 Stihl mount and use spacers again. If I buy Husky small mount that leaves out the Stihl guys.

I don't get to choose one of each... its 15 bars in .325 of any length..... or nothing. The last option is everything is 3/8 and you buy a tip in .325 adding $15 to the cost of the bar. Oh, there are no bars in 16" length, only 18" in limited quantities and all of those are 3/8.

I would really like to see 20" 3/8" .050 small mount.

Andy...

If you ended up getting a 16 or 18 in stihl mount for .325 .050 I would be interested in one of them too. Would prefer the 18 but if the price was right and everyone else wanted 16 I could us that size.

Are small mounts not available any longer?

I understand the small mount Sugi lights use a combination K095/K041 mount, that isn't really compatible with the saws with captive bar nuts, as they leak oil at the bar nuts?

No .058 bars means I am not interested anyway, and that may be the case with some others as well?

Last edited:
Back