Lets see some Equipment pics!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We mostly work in the suburbs, very few stumps you can get a tow behind to, even our rayco only does about 3/10 stumps. The Stumphumper does more work. But if you come this far or we do anything down your way i'll yell out!

Trev

the worlds only zero turn radius completely wireless control stump grinder

image321.jpg

image323.jpg

Just viewed the demo vid for that machine. I am seriously impressed. that is one fast moving mahttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4374398700427091736chine.

new bucket

Here are a few pictures of our new bucket truck. It is a 62ft Arerial Lift of Conn bucket mounted on a 2004 Sterling chassis with a 210hp Cat C-7 engine. Can't wait to get it lettered up. We did switch out the name plate on the back of the truck as you can see in the pictures. Enjoy DFD34:clap: :cheers:

Wow!
That is a nice looking bucket truck. I'm working at 52 feet, and that's usually enough here in rural Colorado. That extra 13 feet would come in handy sometimes with removals. The 65 footer is probably essential with the big trees back east.

Dfd34

Nice truck!! What year is the boom? Did aerial lift remount on your chassis?
I am waiting for my new al62/52 to be completed another 3 or 4 weeks. They are mounting it on a 07 f750 with a 230 cummins 7 speed, CANT WAIT!!

Did I see in a previous post another alc rearmount? Did you keep it, sell it, or trade it. I'm trading mine to aerial lift. Here is a pick

Aeriall lift

Hey Treeslayer,
Our new lift and truck were buit new in 2004. We called AL of Conn back in Janurary and ask them if anyone was trading in a rear mount unit. We were given a company's number here in Mass. We called the guy and went and looked at the truck and bought it right away. The truck and lift are in great shape. It is so hard to find a Aerial lift of Conn rear mount especially in good shape. We saved thousands buying a great used unit instead of new. If we did not find a good used one we would have bitten the bullet and bought new. New ones are a lot of $$$$$$$ though. Good luck with you new one. I just hope the phones start ringing so we can start paying for them. DFD34

Dfd34

What company did you buy it from in MA??? Is it a al62/52?? I have yet to see a used one for sale. I'm sure it was much cheaper than buying new. My new rig is gonna be around $110,000 with the cab painted my colors, and all the extra goodies that I can somehow justify. Can you notice the difference in height & reach over your other unit? What model was your other alc rearmount? Mine is a al50 with the 84" CA.
I can get that thing anywhere. The thing is in showroom condition so Aerial Lift is gonna take mine in trade as soon as the new one is done.
Hopefully it dries up around here so we can get in the backyards.
I did a couple trees I could reach from the driveway today, just backed the chipper on the lawn 8' and left 10" rutts. What a mess.

The pissa

You know what the pissa is. I just put $6k into my boom this winter because I wasnt sure if I was gonna buy a new one. New basket, all new lower hydrolic lines, repacked a outrigger cylinder cause it had a very small but annoying drip, inspection, die-elect, and even line-xed the deck. Aint that a pissa.

Latest posts

Back