Lets see the chainsaw ROOSTER TAILS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick I have found alot of the Helsel's in hotsaw events on the web. I can post alot more of them if you would like.

I know not all to exciting...

Thats me on the left with my Muff modded 361, and Brandon on the right with one of Dave Neigers saws...something in the 50cc range, I dont remember, I think its a Jonny Red....

attachment.php

Need alittle help

I can not figure why I can not open Stihl Crazy's video's. I can open them all but the ones he post. Ideas?:bang: :censored:

Some had trouble on Ed's site with videos. Will they work if you right click and save them to your hard drive? My 5000 is still stock and probably going up for sale.

Stihl Crazy said:
My 5000 is still stock and probably going up for sale.
If you dont sale the 5000 local. Keep me in mind, if I can afford shipping.

Stihl Crazy said:
Some had trouble on Ed's site with videos. Will they work if you right click and save them to your hard drive?
That worked for me, thanks for the idea.

Just Mow said:
Hey Cut, where would one find a muffler like the one in the picture.

Thanks for reply,
Robert
The builders that know what they are doing, need your saw porting numbers or saw in hand to build the pipe for the saws powerband. I hear going rate is about $250, could be more or less.

Cut4fun said:
The builders that know what they are doing, need your saw porting numbers or saw in hand to build the pipe for the saws powerband. I hear going rate is about $250, could be more or less.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back