Lets See Them Freebies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I pick up Hoss for our doctor visit I'm coming by to pick you up too,LOL
Do all those saws run that you have there? Remember my friend if it don't run and perk coffee it don't count.

Hows your schedule, pretty busy I hope. Good time for me to visit your collection WHILE YOUR AT WORK!!!,LOL

OK, OK, they don't all run, yet. So maybe I am only at 75 by your rules...

[?

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

NICE!, but too much new stuff for my taste. Where are all the 084's?

NICE!, but too much new stuff for my taste. Where are all the 084's?[/QUOTE]

Hoss, my 084 is sitting right above the band saw, just to the left of the MS 660 and the old 066. Slightly modded, big starter handle. It is the one I used in the post about cutting up the big willow oak, when I broke it in with a 47" bar. Just got an 090 last week, so once it is all together I will need another big tree!

Hoss, my 084 is sitting right above the band saw, just to the left of the MS 660 and the old 066. Slightly modded, big starter handle. It is the one I used in the post about cutting up the big willow oak, when I broke it in with a 47" bar. Just got an 090 last week, so once it is all together I will need another big tree![/QUOTE]

Ah, I see it now. Once you get your 090 you'll have to set it aside with the 084 in their own place. I have a special place where I keep all of my over 110cc stuff called Valhalla, a shelf where the great logging gods of the past can rest in glory until the day they are called on once again for a mighty piece of timber worthy of the calling.

OK, OK, they don't all run, yet. So maybe I am only at 75 by your rules...

Only 75???, Hoss and me will still stop by and pick you up on our way to the doctor,LOLOL Only 75, man I thought Hoss had it bad,haha

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as George Washington said, I can't tell a lie, I'M JEALOUS!!
What kills me is by the time I reach 75 units you will have 150, I will never catch you. That said I must make a decision, either hand you the trophy or make plans on robbing you while your at work, hmmmm. Tuff call,LOLOLOL

Last edited:
What do you mean "wrong with us"????
I am now over 80 saws and I feel fine!
Wayne out in WA is over 2000, and the last e-mail I got from him was readable.
Larry is way over a 1000 saws by now I guess, and he still makes it to work everyday, contributing to the gross national product like the rest of us addicts.
If more people had a fun hobby we would all be better off.
Here is a rough 61 I got recently, with a white top. What is the difference between white and gray?

attachment.php

The white ones are older, and at some point the power was increased, but I don't know when.
The newest ones are all orange.

I will never catch you. That said I must make a decision, either hand you the trophy or make plans on robbing you while your at work, hmmmm. Tuff call,LOLOLOL

the best saw pirate does not have to have the biggest booty, does he???

:popcorn:

I have a special place where I keep all of my over 110cc stuff called Valhalla, a shelf where the great logging gods of the past can rest in glory until the day they are called on once again for a mighty piece of timber worthy of the calling.

LOLOLOL, Valhalla.........Hoss, you are not far from the point that you will start talking to those saws, giving them cute names and all... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

My shed has for ex.

Stihl avenue
Jonny lane
Solo street
Mac road
Danarm drive
Dolmar Gasse

and I still need a few more names to think off ...:blob4:

Last edited:
the best saw pirate does not have to have the biggest booty, does he???

:popcorn:

Naaaaaaaaaaa Eddie and me are freinds. Eddy has taught a awful lot of people across the country about not only chainsaws but outdoor power equipment over all including me. Alot of what I know about saws is due to him. Trust me he has the dream job of any chainsaw man. Alot of folks on here, especially the saw freaks, would love to work where he works, trust me...

Thanks Tom. You are surely right, it is a dream job most of the time.
I get to teach and more importantly I get to learn from the students and the circle goes around. I even try to share here with you guys once in a while.

I get to teach and more importantly I get to learn from the students and the circle goes around. I even try to share here with you guys once in a while.

I'm sure you get to hear some tales from all over, no question on that. I know I learned a bunch, I had a great time down there.

Gotta get back down that way soon and see whats new. I couldn't beleive how the place has grown. Yaw gotta soon buy land for parking. An amazing operation for sure.

BTW, ole Bill still talks about that place, he had a great time and was in total awe at what all he saw. He told me quote, "dayumm, them boys are on the ball", unquote.

I may bring Ole Hoss with me nextime. He'd like to meet you and see that place too. We need to set up a day so we can show Hoss how the big dogs get it done...

When is the next class at Tom's shop? I need to know 6 hours in advance.:)

Back