Lets See Them Freebies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Dayuuuuum, tant no fun looking at all those freebies you dealers get with your priviliged 'auditor' position.... but it's very generous of you to share them with some of your buddies :) :)

The only real dealer freebie I got was a nice 070AV with only some minor parts missing, which I consider a great gift.

I have a lot of saws that I bought ranging from 10 to 30 $/piece from home-owners though, too many to list here. I also admit that I have sold a few saws that I was able to repair and which were too "young" for collecting, helps financing a bit the CAD ....

here's the 070AV

attachment.php

Last edited:
LOLOLOL, Valhalla.........Hoss, you are not far from the point that you will start talking to those saws, giving them cute names and all... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah, but does that make me a bad person?:hmm3grin2orange:

Valhalla is pretty close to here - you can send the saws to me, and I will place them there....:cheers: .....

Dayuuuuum, tant no fun looking at all those freebies you dealers get with your priviliged 'auditor' position.... but it's very generous of you to share them with some of your buddies :) :)

The only real dealer freebie I got was a nice 070AV with only some minor parts missing, which I consider a great gift.

I have a lot of saws that I bought ranging from 10 to 30 $/piece from home-owners though, too many to list here. I also admit that I have sold a few saws that I was able to repair and which were too "young" for collecting, helps financing a bit the CAD ....

here's the 070AV

attachment.php

That baby is a classic. Great catch on that one Belgian.......

Tom better keep that shed locked up tight...............................

......................or them freebies may be freed.:chainsaw: :monkey:

Nice load of ressurected saws there Tom.:clap: I'd love to play in your shed someday.

Belgian's oldie collection would be nice to see in person as well. Nice 070!:clap:

Wow, that looks like the 041 you once gave me.:mad:

Nope, that 041 is a different one. The other one went home with a co-worker since his old Craftsman died on him. He said them guys don't need that saw but I do, I couldn't say no to that.

Mow if you think that 041 is nice wait till you see the 076 I'm after. I've been trying to talk the man out of it for over 2 years now. Get this, its 25 years old and he thinks he may have cut 4 cords of wood with it, it looks like new, gots to get that one......

Tom, are you trying to make this thread longer than the one about STIHL. :)

No way, the story will be much longer than this one. This one here is merely a pic thread of saws in general. The story is the man behind it all...

Latest posts

Back