lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you ride stihlman?

I hit a deer at about 60 last spring but did not go down. I hear you on the no fall mentality.
Here ya go.

2005 kawasaki nomad

motorcycles005.jpg

!984 aspencade goldwing

motorcycles011.jpg

Very handsome touring bikes. Esp like the old Wing. I see why you can ride in any weather. I am all nekked out there.

Any ride is a great ride.

Nice bikes. Cool to see the thread making a mini comeback.

If any of you guys ever make it to the Columbus, Ohio area. Make sure to stop by Iron Pony. Over 100,000 square feet (old K-mart) of just motorcycle accessories. Largest accessory store in the world I believe. They also just opened a Yamaha dealer next door. You can spend hours there. Lots and lots of good deals to be had too.

I can't wait for spring. I don't like to ride in the winter because of all the salt and grit on the road, let alone snow. Just nasty for the bike and the rider.

trogggy My son's: [IMG said:
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m172/trogggy/liamsbike.jpg[/IMG]
:)
im diggin the wood work on the boys bike, did you make it ? what wood was used?

2005 Honda VFR800?
Near enough, it's an '02. :cheers:
im diggin the wood work on the boys bike, did you make it ? what wood was used?
Me too, it's a bit beyond my abilities at the moment! My father-in-law made it, it's mostly pine but plenty of other woods for details, footboards and grips f'r instance are mahogany - whatever he had in the garage.
This is his latest project:
DSCF0261.jpg

He's only got the one grandson. :laugh:

I thought I had posted mine here, but I did not see it sooo, here she is.

1985 HD superglide :rock:

1985HarleyDavidsonFXEF009b.jpg

1985HarleyDavidsonFXEF014B.jpg

1985HarleyDavidsonFXEF005B.jpg

1985HarleyDavidsonFXEF004B.jpg

1985HarleyDavidsonFXEF017B.jpg

I put her in the shop last summer, has a new electronic ignition, new stator, new voltage regulator, new chrome sprockets and roller chain, new brakes, rebuilt the calipers, new fluids, new battery, tuneup, and dyno run and adjustments... runs great.

She is in my garage right now up on a lift with the gas tanks off, getting some finer polishing done to the engine,(dremel work.. :D ) my wife and kids got me a bunch of chrome to replace some that is on it..(I like the louvered chrome.. looks) She is getting a new louvered battery cover, louvered coil cover, speedo and tach visors and gaskets, chrome fork boot covers, new dash trim and some other misc new goodies and possibly a new seat. (still looking for a new seat I like that will fit the 85 FXEF)

I took off the saddlebag mounts, may put them on at a later time if I find a set of bags I really like.. :givebeer:

Here's my old Yamaha FJ1100. Last of the air cooled dino's (Jap) with modernized running gear forks, shock, wheels and brakes.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I have this old 1975 Suzuki GT 550. Less than 2500 miles on it, but it did sit for a loong time. It does run, needs TLC.

2-Stroke street bikes FTW!

550-4.jpg

550-5.jpg

Latest posts

Back