lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
76 flh

attachment.php

My scoot, 1050, 131 hp, is listed at 155 mph and quarter of 10.9. Be surprised if that bike stock would do 170. I used to get that magazine monthly that just listed specs, no ads, no picts.

attachment.php

Those are great bikes, I had a Speed Triple just like yours as a loaner a week ago. It had the Arrow full exhaust on it with the shorty can, it sounded awesome!!! That thing lives to do wheelies!!!

Here's a pic of one of my Honda VFR800 Interceptors (I own 2 of them) and the Mrs. with her Kawasaki ZZR600 near the Quabbin Reservoir early in the AM.

karin222.jpg

I also have 20 of these to take care of (MSF course training bikes, NOT the girl :) )

kristie2.jpg

Last edited:
now&need

...what i own now!(98 hopped-up suzuki quadrunner ltf500f)
attachment.php

what i need now:cry:.................... v twin bullet!.....
2000-Suzuki-TL1000R.jpg

Your are kidding? 120 in first?

120 kmph not mph.
mines just an old fireblade (with a little work) The GSXR1000 does about 100mph (160kmph) in first.
My mate nick just sold his turbo GSXR1000 which was limited to "only" 250hp but could be tuned to put out over 300hp. There are no words to describe that flirt with death.

That is a nice norton! I used to race against one like that.

Thanks! When I was a kid I used to drool at the magazine road test pictures (and the "Norton Girl" ads) when I should have been paying attention in School.

Now I stare at at it while enjoying a cold beer in the garage.It took me 35 years but I got one:clap:

Not mine, I rebuilt it for a guy last summer.
attachment.php

Last year's ride.
attachment.php

This year's ride when I get it put back together.
attachment.php

Back