lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
attachment.php
These are my bikes the first is my bagger, Its a 07 kaw zzr 600. Its got (2) 12volt outlets, com system-2way radios,gps,radar, and a hid headlight kit. The next bike is my twisty toy, Its a 07 yam R6. As you can see I got into a fight with this one. Its got a K&N, race brake pads, tuned computer, and well thats really about it.

attachment.php
attachment.php
These are my bikes the first is my bagger, Its a 07 kaw zzr 600. Its got (2) 12volt outlets, com system-2way radios,gps,radar, and a hid headlight kit. The next bike is my twisty toy, Its a 07 yam R6. As you can see I got into a fight with this one. Its got a K&N, race brake pads, tuned computer, and well thats really about it.

damn, didja get hurt? Time to make that r6 into a naked?

Yeah it got me pretty good, leg arm and more cuts than one can shake a stick at. Thats the second time I have been down on pavement, both times I have been lucky. I don't perfer to ride full gear all the time but outta pure luck I had it on in the middle of july in 110 index. And you know I do like the fz model bikes and wouldn't mind haveing one but not outta this bike, the frame and swing arm are bent. Not to mention the bike has bad mojo, But I will tell you what sucks the most about that is the lack of mileage on the bike:censored:.

I don't carry collision on my new bikes anymore either. You are a lucky man anyway you had the armor on that day.

I hit a deer at 60 last year and did not go down.. considered it a religious experience and the bike was only a little over $2k.

Yeah same here liability, Deer suck. I was riding with a group on a twisty faster then we should have been, We all wear chatterboxs and sent a solo out in front to prerun for us. We try to be safe on public roads slow down for traffic and other what nots. No houses on this road for miles to worry about, The pack staged about 150 foot apart just in case. I was running lead came around a turn and met a tractor with plow, only about 4 foot of road open and about 125 to 130 when I seen him. Shuter down to 110 of so. Hard lean, puck was solid on ground trying to go out side. Just grazed the edge of the road with the back tire and it was on. The rear of the bike slid out and I would agree, Very religious experience. bike has less then 2000 miles on it.

390, south of lexinton for the r6, the bike befor was 164 evansville in. riding a fjr and got hit by a dumb a$$ on the phone. I don't know about most riders but I have kicked dents in more cars and knocked off more mirrors, I tell ya I don't know about must places but here in this area people just don't look. If you are in south indiana or the central north side of kentucky there is one ride you should go on. Thats evansville 66 E, 62 E, 135 S, 228 E,448E 1638E, 60E, 44E, 55S,49 S, 78E, 150W all the way to louisville. Its a very nice ride if you have the time, That is my fav to ride solo or with my wife. And dont forget chainsaw world while your in da ville.

Me and a riding buddy were talking bout taking a tear down to "da ville" (lol) from the "nati". I am copying down that info. What is "chainsaw world"?

If you ever up here ya gotta find route 10. Hundred miles of curvies without hardly even slowing down. Gotta be ready for a tractor tho like you mentioned, or a hillbilly cutting a blind corner.

I'll have to take a note of that. As for chainsaw world its nothing but a big saw dealer ship with several used saws and parts, or atleast thats how it was last time I was there. Its in the zoo area, worth going in if your in town.

just found this bike thread and though I would share some pics of my
1946 harley knucklehead..

46sell001.jpg

46sell004.jpg

had a sidecar on it last year but found out it was too much work.

you have to drive em instead of ride em....

sideshow001.jpg

Here is our camper model, 1998 ultra classic..

sideshow004.jpg

ric

hears my 04 250f right when i bought it, looks a little different now...
CIMG0783.jpg

Matt

I got a new tier on my cable and was able to watch the Isle of Man TT in high def. Man, always wanted to see it, now I want to go over there and watch it.

Maybe next year. Just beautiful countryside and unbelievable racing.

I got a new tier on my cable and was able to watch the Isle of Man TT in high def. Man, always wanted to see it, now I want to go over there and watch it.

Maybe next year. Just beautiful countryside and unbelievable racing.

Yes the TT racing is nuts.
The onboard and aerial views are brilliant.
Been watching it myself on HD.
Great spectator racing on a beautiful island.

I can fly for free (almost) as the wife retired from the airlines. I am gonna start searching the possibilities of getting over there.

Glad someone else is enjoying the race and HD makes it all the more spectacular. Don't know if I said this but I recorded it on the DVR and I am wearing it out. If I wasn't an old treeman, I would love to try to race in an environment like that. Circuit racing seems boring after watching this.

I can fly for free (almost) as the wife retired from the airlines. I am gonna start searching the possibilities of getting over there.

Glad someone else is enjoying the race and HD makes it all the more spectacular. Don't know if I said this but I recorded it on the DVR and I am wearing it out. If I wasn't an old treeman, I would love to try to race in an environment like that. Circuit racing seems boring after watching this.

I'm extremely envious.
Although I have the MotoGP only 3 hours ride away, it's not a patch on the TT.
It was something I said to the wife that a trip like that we could both benefit from.
I don't have to copy it as they keep replaying.
My daughter has bought me the DVD's without even knowing I was interested.
As far as racing there I know what your saying. This old bod. wouldn't hack it.
Shame our Cameron Donald fugged up.

Latest posts

Back