lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy is awesome. You ain't gonna try that are ya?lol

No...I am too old and I started too late in life. But I really do enjoy climbing hills, jumping logs up to about 3 feet tall.....and just plain riding around slow and trying to see if I can keep from putting my feet down or falling over. It is a fun way to ride a motorcycle without having to go very fast.

No...I am too old and I started too late in life. But I really do enjoy climbing hills, jumping logs up to about 3 feet tall.....and just plain riding around slow and trying to see if I can keep from putting my feet down or falling over. It is a fun way to ride a motorcycle without having to go very fast.
Yup, Off road is really fun, I used to ride a lot offroad when younger and raced a little motocross. Where is the Sherco made. I rode a Bultaco sherpa t one time. It was trials bike.

Yup, Off road is really fun, I used to ride a lot offroad when younger and raced a little motocross. Where is the Sherco made. I rode a Bultaco sherpa t one time. It was trials bike.

The Sherco is made in Spain.....and in the first year it was made (2000) they actually had the Bultaco name on them. All the trials bikes are made in Spain I believe (Gas Gas, Scorpa, Sherco, Beta). I chose a Sherco as the national importer is in Louisville, KY and I could just drive 1.5 hours and go pick it up. And parts are just a phone call and a day shipping time away.

The Sherco is made in Spain.....and in the first year it was made (2000) they actually had the Bultaco name on them. All the trials bikes are made in Spain I believe (Gas Gas, Scorpa, Sherco, Beta). I chose a Sherco as the national importer is in Louisville, KY and I could just drive 1.5 hours and go pick it up. And parts are just a phone call and a day shipping time away.
Good deal, Hope you have a good time on it. Sounds like you already have a plan to have fun.

Well the wait is over. Now somebody please just go ahead and tell me I am crazy!
attachment.php

1980 Suzuki GS850G. Supposed to be the Buick of cruisers back then :)
I think it takes the cake over SS's wing :D
173243d1298261556-gs850g-011-jpg
Progress so far. Most likely gonna make a bobber/cafe racer. Single seat it and reuse the factor tail end.

Last edited:
I had a 2 tone blue 82 GS850GL and I really liked it. They are a great bike once you get the charging system reworked. I have the complete upgrade charging system for that bike if you need one.:msp_thumbsup:
plankton said:
I think I lucked out at $1100. Seeing as it needs no work what so ever, not even new tires!
You did good on that one for sure. You just don't find them that mint any more.

After taking a closer look at your first pic I see someone has already heavily modded the charging system on that Suzi :msp_scared:

You gotta take some close ups of that alternator mod, pulley and brackets and post 'em or e-mail 'em to me. I really want to see how they did that!

Last edited:
I had a 2 tone blue 82 GS850GL and I really liked it. They are a great bike once you get the charging system reworked. I have the complete upgrade charging system for that bike if you need one.:msp_thumbsup:

You did good on that one for sure. You just don't find them that mint any more.

After taking a closer look at your first pic I see someone has already heavily modded the charging system on that Suzi :msp_scared:

You gotta take some close ups of that alternator mod, pulley and brackets and post 'em or e-mail 'em to me. I really want to see how they did that!
It was quite a rig. Ill get some pictures of the setup.
This one is showing 70821 miles, so I imagine its been around the block a time or too.

attachment.php

Thats my buddies 1980 GL

Gonna shoot ya a PM :)

Latest posts

Back