lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many hours

Appreciate your comment . Thinking back I remember the countless hrs spent hand polishing all the aluminum . So much better than chrome . I entered it in 3 shows and won them all for it's class . I stroked it to 1200 cc (72 cubes ) with a 42 mm Mikuni . You better believe this bike is fast and so easy to throw around .

I have a 1975 Yamaha RD125, 2100 actual miles, very good running condition, one small dent in the tank and rt front turn signal missing, that I picked up at an auction last winter. It had been shedded it's whole life, seat and paint is all good. I would like to get another project to clean up and get running this year, but must sell this first. If you know of a collector who might be interested, let me know. Thanks
cycle002.jpg

cycle001.jpg

Outstanding

I have a 1975 Yamaha RD125, 2100 actual miles, very good running condition, one small dent in the tank and rt front turn signal missing, that I picked up at an auction last winter. It had been shedded it's whole life, seat and paint is all good. I would like to get another project to clean up and get running this year, but must sell this first. If you know of a collector who might be interested, let me know. Thanks
cycle002.jpg

cycle001.jpg

Thank you for the great pics. VERY nice bike. Love those two strokes.

Here is my baby, Pearl, she is a venerable old gal (not too old), 1990 FLSTC with the C stuff removed and a cam, carb, pipe combo put on at about 20,000k. She now has about 55,000k and runs well, but daddy is thinking about an Electraglide...

So far I've had to:
-rebuild the tranny (errant piece of shifter pawl spring entered gears and stripped a bunch of teeth in the middle of a first gear burnout); and
-replace the alternator rotor (the factory one was loose on the splines and so I had a buddy machine a custom hub which I hand fitted to the splines cuz we didn't have the exact specs on them, then when the set screws used to join the hub to old rotor broke apart a new extra thick rotor after market one was put in).

attachment.php

attachment.php

here is some of my bikes

these r my family friends

2 85's ytz310 6sp tri-z & kxt285 flat tracker

Last edited:
well, i don't know how to post a picture OR a video. guess i'll stick to cutting trees and making my boots stink.

Back