lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
catman963

catman963

ArboristSite Guru
Only ever owned 2 bikes..... A Honda CR 250, and a Suzuki Katana 750. Only have pics of the one :cry:

attachment.php

jbarber

jbarber

ArboristSite Lurker
Thanks guys..I did everything myself except for paint.. a local guy here in Indiana did it for me. Sad thing is I had this bike for almost exactly 1 year - had around 900 miles on it. A few buddies and I decided to go to the Indy 500 Carb Day event to see Kid Rock in concert. Paid to park it in a "secure bike parking" area -- surprise surprise, when we came out it was gone...
No one, including the guards at the gate, saw anyone take it... HMMMM....
Insurance took care of me - but i'll never have another one like that...

take care guys.. and thanks again.

matt9923

matt9923

Stihl bustin knuckles
Thanks guys..I did everything myself except for paint.. a local guy here in Indiana did it for me. Sad thing is I had this bike for almost exactly 1 year - had around 900 miles on it. A few buddies and I decided to go to the Indy 500 Carb Day event to see Kid Rock in concert. Paid to park it in a "secure bike parking" area -- surprise surprise, when we came out it was gone...

Build a new one!!! That sucks for sure!

TimberMcPherson

TimberMcPherson

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.

The security wouldnt have been gang affiliated would it?