Lets see your hot rods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeoTree

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Any weekend warriors got some hot metal to show off?

Heres my 11.2 pontiac ventura, it will go 10.9 this year (quarter mile). i'm sure of it. It's a street car

Right now it has a chevy 383 with a weiand 177 supercharger on pump gas. No nitrous plans in the future, id like to switch from a roots blower to a centifugal one though. I've been running a my stock light duty turbo 350 trans with all new tci parts, and a 3500 stall. I tubbed it last year and put on some et street mickey thomson 15x18.5x31's and a dana 60 rear end with 4.30 gears. I wanted to run a 29 inch tire so it wouldnt suck up all my gear but nobody makes a wide 29 or even 30 inch tire. You cant tell i tubbed it unless you notice the giant tires, everything looks stock and i kept the back seat.

I shoulda built a bigger stroker, or maybe a big block. but the 383 will haul arse. It ran in the 11.6 nat aspirated

attachment.php

My 69 Nova SS was 540 with glide and brake and 9" ford ...............

Last edited:
Nice, i always loved the x bodys, nice and light. U got some nice goodies on there. Are you thinking of going direct injection with the juice? 4 link rear, tubbed?

Nice, i always loved the x bodys, nice and light. U got some nice goodies on there. Are you thinking of going direct injection with the juice? 4 link rear, tubbed?

attachment.php

I sold it in 1991 a year after I got married.........Yes tubbed and 4 link ......I would not do it again..........Now I'd go pro touring ........:):)

Well she is a beauty. I'm not going any farther with my car than it is now. I hear ya, i couldnt own somthing i cant drive around for fun whenver i wanted too. We got a pretty good group of people around here, on sat nights the real car people get together go cruisin though the early hours of the morning racing and raising hell. The best part is the cops know they are all 50+ year old guys so they dont care, im the only young one in the group. All the cars are atleast 11 seconds or less too, about 10 or us or so. I'm all ways playing catchup with those geezers.

Somthing that really helps is i live 15 miles from summit racing

Latest posts

Back