Light truck tires 265/75/16

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly... most of these guys will ever know.
Pavement and high speed travel has made the radial tire a mainstay.
Fancy tread and raised white letters mean zip when you need raw traction.
And even worse, if ya' let those guys drive a set of side lug, bias ply traction tires, they'd be stuck to their axles in thirty seconds... 'cause they have no clue how to use them.
If they're spinnin'... ya' done screwed up‼
Get into the off-road stuff if you want bias ply: bogger, mad dawg, super swamper, gumbo mudders, etc. I'm probably going to get a ser of Coker mud tires for M37 when that time comes around.

A set of bias ply aired down around 10psi are almost puncture proof.

****/cepek mud country 32x15's
You mean Richard Cepek
Get into the off-road stuff if you want bias ply: bogger, mad dawg, super swamper, gumbo mudders, etc. I'm probably going to get a ser of Coker mud tires for M37 when that time comes around.

A set of bias ply aired down around 10psi are almost puncture proof.

I think the OP is looking for something predominately for highway use. Unless he's planning on getting into some pretty gnarly off road stuff, radial tires would probably serve better serve him (ride comfort and not as much heat build up at highway speeds.)

You mean Richard Cepek

I think the OP is looking for something predominately for highway use. Unless he's planning on getting into some pretty gnarly off road stuff, radial tires would probably serve better serve him (ride comfort and not as much heat build up at highway speeds.)
Understood, I was quoting someone else.

Saw a new set of those Kenda m/ts on a truck today, nice...look to be an excellent compromise from a full mudder and something not stupid to drive on the road.

You mean Richard Cepek

Thats the guy I'm talking about. lol
They look as good as they preform.
From what i see in pricing is the bigger the rim, the higher the price.
Get above a 17" rim and they get pricey.
op5lvt.jpg

11revbk.jpg

Latest posts

Back