Lightweight bar options for Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree w/ Don. The Winsor speed tips are nice bars. The Sugi I bought is not as superlight as you'd expect, but it is a very nice bar and I'd buy it again given the chance. I got it for $75 from weedeater man on their black friday sale.

PSP saws up in here

I've been running two Pro-Lites along side two Sugi-Harras on 346s' & 357s', 16" & 18". I do like the Sugi bars better, but they are no lighter and the Pro-Lites are holding up just fine.

I actually like the Windsor/Carlton speed tips over the Sugi or any Oregon bars.

I do have one 20" Tech-Lite that is lighter and has been a very good bar!

how many tanks this year? and don't tell me you can't count them on one hand. Rory told me all about you :D

No, the closest is 3005 - the Cannon C1 mount actually is a combo 3005/small Husky (K095) mount. It also covers the K041.
3005 to a095 is one of the worst conversions I've done, the oiler isn't easy to sort out. It would want to be a pretty special 3005 bar, or I was really stuck for something in 095 to bother again.
Cannon obviously had the advantage of planning the bar that way, and made it look easy.

No big deal i see the ES light bars are 28" and bigger anyways. I was just looking for another light bar option.

Prolly not as many as you've run old buddy. :D

I don't run saws anymore, just talk about em...

Who's Rory?

just mess'n anyways you 346 PSP :D Rory is the ultimate PSP. i've heard stories of him being the first PSP to evolve from the human. we go cave man, modern man, and then PSP. it really is something :givebeer:

3005 to a095 is one of the worst conversions I've done, the oiler isn't easy to sort out. It would want to be a pretty special 3005 bar, or I was really stuck for something in 095 to bother again.
Cannon obviously had the advantage of planning the bar that way, and made it look easy.

Combination mounts can cause slight issues, including the Cannon C1.

Back