Listen up chain saw wimps.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are going to have to help me out here. I see S.P. as a local Alaska politician (Alaska politics is similar to MN...we aren't as "big league" as, say, NY or Ca) making the most of her time in the spotlight.

Are we making fun of that whole Schtick...politicians putting on the dog for us? Some say Sarah didn't really like being Governor of AK, wanted to have her own "Oprah-empire" thing. Maybe so, I don't care. If that's the case, why is she worthy of our time?

Can you tell I don't like politicians?

+1, although I personally like her... as long as we're just talking about a reality show.

i'll bet there's a few men on this site that would be spooked to run that saw. and as far as an American made saw , how many of you own a saw made out of country? i think it's pretty cool , i'll watch.

I dont care weather she is holding a STIHL or one of them orange things Sarah is still hot.

I just saw the show on TLC this evening. To me it looked like your typical politician on a photo op. The logger had to start the saw for her, and I'm guessing, but I think the logger probably started the cuts for her so she wouldn't fall the tree the wrong way. This isn't to condemn Sarah Palin, because all the politicians do this sort of thing. No different than Bush working on the ranch in front of cameras. I imagine when cameras are gone, ol' Bush probably went and got a Mexican to finish the job..

Shes hot, her daughter is FINE to. But their accents i cant take.......

If I got my info right, Sun. night 12-26, Sarah Phalin will show you how its done in Alaska. Might be intersting to watch.[/

"Sarah Phalin"????

Oh yeh, rhymes with failing....:hmm3grin2orange:

You should spell her name correctly (Palin) if your are going to criticize her. It makes you look very stupid.
ZG

Back