Listen up chain saw wimps.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't like, don't watch. That's what freedom of choice is all about, as long as we have it. It's all good.

In my opinion, Sarah should go back to doing things women normally do and quit acting like she's a hunter, logger, snowmobile racer, etc. She would be far better at showing us her womanly side than her manly side!

i think it's great to have a woman doing those things. i think thats sexy,. plus that leaves more time to play with my saws.:D

You should read the post from which he intentionally quoted the misspelling before criticizing him. Not doing so makes you look very stupid.

You might also want to practice your (or is it you're?) contractions if you are going to criticize someone's writing.

What a moron!

The tag line in the post brags that he is improving spelling and grammer?

ZG

If I got my info right, Sun. night 12-26, Sarah Phalin will show you how its done in Alaska. Might be intersting to watch.[/

"Sarah Phalin"????

Oh yeh, rhymes with failing....

Meh...just another politician staging another media event.

Question--If SP looked like the south end of a northbound horse that wasn't walking backwards, and her politics were very different from yours, would you still support her obviously staged useage of a chainsaw?

Answer--Of course you wouldn't, you would rip her to pieces.

I realize that she is not a large person,I met her while she was campaigning(just shook her hand). Because of her size,and age,I could not expect her to do much better. My wife has helped me cut firewood for almost 40 years. She uses a small saw and bucks the smaller pieces,I would not want or expect her to run a large saw.

What a lot of folks are missing here is the message she is sending. I see a lot of family and traditional values. I also see her supporting a lot of what I also support. I love to hunt,fish.shoot,run a saw and so on. She is not only OK with that,she shoves it in the face of the tree huggers and animal rights people.Has anyone followed how much PETA and other groups have come out against her on her actions and views?

I am very conservative in my views. I line up beside her in most of her views,I do not believe she is a phony. What are your political views? Starting from the top,I support traditional family values,hunting,fishing,logging,trapping and strongly support Independence,smaller government and doing things for yourself. I believe that the vast majority on this site feel the same way.If Todd was in her position,more here would back him. Is it possible that her gender turns some here off?

I have watched almost all the episodes of this show. The point of the show is "stuff in alaska" and " stuff done in Alaska" but most people know that.

She's no fraud. At least far less than almost all other politicians. I Bet when I watch this episode she will never try to give me the impression that she is a commercial logger even if she used a saw from time to time.

She didn't need a saw that big for her task. Looks like some one said in their mind "So. Little sarah wants to be a lumber jack. Well I'll show her..."

i think she and the show are all about how proud she is of her state, i would like to make a show about my state, would'nt you? if not , move to one you could be.

how about sarahs father?
hes quite a character
his skull collection inside on the mantle, ranging from geese and rodents, to deer and elk, about every single type of animal skin u could imagine in his house, the antler collection outside thats a stack like 15 ft tall of all antlers.
growing up with a father like that, i think it would be hard for some of it to not rub off.
its clear as day shes not faking the whole tom boy thing, its not an act, she clearly feels at home in the outdoors, camping, fishing, etc, thats what she was raised doing, thats what her and todd did to survive for many years. like she said before all the politics and governors house, her and todd were out there fishing to survive and support their family, some of you need to ligthen up and get your heads out of your asses. stop sitting online trying to pick this woman and her family apart. most people in this world would love to have a family like that, meanwhile some of you sit around and try to break them down for no reason other than you dont agree with some of her political views , of which you probably are just guessing her stance anyway , without having done any research into the matter. "shes republican, #### her" - i see alot of you having that mentality, the same way alot of guys on here say the same thing about dems/liberals

its really funny how offended some of the guys on here are getting over a reality tv show.. of all the things on televsion, they are ranting about sarah palin having a show about her family and the state of alaska , and how life is up there.
for all of you ranting about this beautiful woman and her family...have you ever seen whats on the other channels!?
if this show can make you so angry, id hate to see some of you watching obama's attempts at public speaking, although some of you are clearly in support, for which i have no comment.

Last edited:
thats why she was at a logging camp.. learning from professionals, seeing how its done, and what goes into it....
the lady clearly is no stranger to the outdoors, so what if its the first time she ran a saw, or one of that caliber.. most guys on this forum would have enough trouble making a straight cut with a 50cc , leave my sarah alone!

Good point but...what WTH was her 'instructor' doing? Were it me, she would have had a "how to hold it' lecture to begin with and I would have stopped and corrected her before she even got a good start. That clip sent shivers up my spine. Cutting about face level, holding the saw unbraced with left hand... The whole clip brought up "shades of axmen" visions.

Harry K

I realize that she is not a large person,I met her while she was campaigning(just shook her hand). Because of her size,and age,I could not expect her to do much better. My wife has helped me cut firewood for almost 40 years. She uses a small saw and bucks the smaller pieces,I would not want or expect her to run a large saw.

What a lot of folks are missing here is the message she is sending. I see a lot of family and traditional values. I also see her supporting a lot of what I also support. I love to hunt,fish.shoot,run a saw and so on. She is not only OK with that,she shoves it in the face of the tree huggers and animal rights people.Has anyone followed how much PETA and other groups have come out against her on her actions and views?

I am very conservative in my views. I line up beside her in most of her views,I do not believe she is a phony. What are your political views? Starting from the top,I support traditional family values,hunting,fishing,logging,trapping and strongly support Independence,smaller government and doing things for yourself. I believe that the vast majority on this site feel the same way.If Todd was in her position,more here would back him. Is it possible that her gender turns some here off?

I'll second that: I met her also. At a right to life meeting. She chose to give her baby life rather than killing it. I'll watch her any day over "Kate and eight". I enjoy the scenes of Alaska. I have a friend who logged not far from where the logging shots were filmed. So what if some of the events were staged.

I get sucked into all sorts of reality TV. I watch Deadliest Catch, Ice Road Truckers, Ax Men, Swamp Loggers, Pawn Stars, Oddities, Storage Wars, American Chopper(getting old now) the tattoo shows (also getting old) etc.

I tried to watch the Palin as I think that she has some endearing hotness about her, and is no doubt a well meaning person, but I find her so transparent and a poser. More like a cityfied girl trying to look like she has a connection that just isn't there. Dunno if it once was and is now gone, but it's just not there in my opinion.

article-1329482-0C0EB5A2000005DC-524_634x455.jpg

Latest posts

Back