logging in ireland..including a 395 xp ruined

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1: many trees where cut to build ships in defense against the Spanish, French, and whoever the Brits thought consituted a threat...

2: more where cut to provide grazing land for sheep.

3: whatever was left was burned by Sir Oliver Cromwell so that those Irish still alive and not sold as slaves in the Carribean couldn't heat there homes or hide in the bushes and fight back, hence the term to hell or conoughct (spelling...) note it didn't work...

The trucks are flat nosed and run short logs... with a loader in the middle.

*connaught*, close enough...yeah you've got the jist of it there with cromwell..but in saying that, these days it's the irish politicians themselves thats screwing ireland....anyway, back to timber

i'm aware of that..i wouldn't mind trying it over there...surely the money cant be any worse than here..

Different world bro........Eh bit controversial this but ifn ya fall GOL style then ya might not wanna go to the PNW lol .......also ya might want to get used to running bigger bars lol........best of luck to ya tho getting a visa might not be so easy .......it costs a bit for comp to sponsor ya

Alan, in the one picture, I see trees rubbed up at the base. Why for?

Thanks for the pictures! One day, I want to go see the Emerald Isle and after that, Scotland. I have Irish, Scot, Welsh, and plain old English in me, with some Norse too. I think I would never want to leave if I get there..

Thanks for the pictures! One day, I want to go see the Emerald Isle and after that, Scotland. I have Irish, Scot, Welsh, and plain old English in me, with some Norse too. I think I would never want to leave if I get there..

hey OT, good to see ya. yer lineage sounds like mine, tho I found out i'm more scot than English.

don't worry about the gol thing more and more tree service monkeys are using it... there is a large outfit that drives orange trucks... they tend to make a mess of straight falling jobs, Hel they can barely limb the ####ing things...

As far as leaving Ireland to come back here... very tough decision... this was at the height of the Celtic F'ing Tiger BS and I had 3 job offers but no visa and no proof I'm 1/2 Irish... (the rest is mutt:wink2:)

don't worry about the gol thing more and more tree service monkeys are using it... there is a large outfit that drives orange trucks... they tend to make a mess of straight falling jobs, Hel they can barely limb the ####ing things...

As far as leaving Ireland to come back here... very tough decision... this was at the height of the Celtic F'ing Tiger BS and I had 3 job offers but no visa and no proof I'm 1/2 Irish... (the rest is mutt:wink2:)

I was pulling ya leg bout GOL lol........but getting a visa is not the easiest thing .......finding a comp to sponsor ya isn't easy due to costs etc and the rules and regs that are attached .......not being a kill joy juss practical lol........There are other things that ya won't qualify for stateside that ya do where ya at...............best of luck to ya tho

this is for the harvester head to fit aroun if the 'toes' are too big...we also do it when felling them with saws, its for the mill, they want nice uniform logs...fussy as ####

Different world bro........Eh bit controversial this but ifn ya fall GOL style then ya might not wanna go to the PNW lol .......also ya might want to get used to running bigger bars lol........best of luck to ya tho getting a visa might not be so easy .......it costs a bit for comp to sponsor ya

..GOL style?

..GOL style?

LOL type and style of falling ......face.....plunge......leave strap.......release .....there are variations on the swedish log dance lol.............kinda suits small sticks wouldn't recommend one larger things ....in fact wouldn't recommend period lol.....but hey juss me lol

Ifn ya working regular where your at then I'd stick there ...........

any way the mirrors are spring loaded

Yea, but the brush on the blind side isn't
I'm surprised the rental place didn't file a claim against us :hmm3grin2orange:
Thanks for the lesson on the history

Latest posts

Back