• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell logosol timber jig

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jughead500

Sasquatch
Reaction score
I have a new in the box Logosol timber jig that i bought from baileys a few years ago.i've decided i'm not going to be using it.baileys has them on back order right now for $139.id like to get $125 for it plus shipping.sorry no pictures of it right now.i have it in storage but will dig it out if theres any interest.

Yes sure do.i don't have the bar nuts for it.let my buddy have them for his jig since he lost his nuts.he did give me one nut for a 088 that he ordered by mistake.i can order a couple from baileys.

Any room to budge on the price? I like buying from individuals, but when the margin is as close as your asking price, I'd probably just buy it new.

Just the one account... Just read the thread... And the comment/question that Zack_M posted.. Its the comment just before you said that you loaned them out jughead500.

Back