Look what followed me home...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave_dj1

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
It's a root rake grapple. It's about 50" wide. Very well made. It was built by Addington Equipment in Chichester NH. I found it on FB Marketplace. I am going to convert it to quick attach. Tomorrows project I think :)
Should come in handy for picking up pieces and logs :)
PcuViOjl.jpg

L3p2gp7l.jpg

Well I converted it to quick attach :) Put the third function kit on yesterday morning so it's operational :) sadly I have nothing here at the moment to lift or push..lol
All in all I have less in the grapple and the hydraulics than the dealer wanted just to install the third function when I bought it.
As far as putting a larger piston on it I really don't think I'll need it and there really isn't any room to go larger.
I wish I had it a couple of months ago when I was given the wood at the landings. Oh well I'm ready now :)
CxLx6Wpl.jpg

WD2Hienl.jpg

JSeyB2Il.jpg

LbDwuVyl.jpg

uTg4GG2l.jpg

and the new work truck
eCBrAR8l.jpg

sdFOeDcl.jpg

What happened to" "poor mans" grapple? Not good enough?
The poor mans grapple worked great for what it was, this was the plan from day one but the stars happened to have aligned last week allowing me to find the grapple for what I consider a great price a day after the kit was delivered. :)

I have never even washed my tractor, it sits out most of the time. LOL...it barely has 50 hrs on it which reminds me I have to change the oil in it.

Back