• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a 70cc or larger project saw (Canada)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregsl

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My 260 is too small for all the sugar maple that came down this winter. I am looking for a 70 cc or larger project saw or equivalent parts. Not too picky on brand. Last time i bought something from the US i ended up getting dinged on the duty so i would like to get one inside Canada.

Thanks!

Interested in a McCulloch 7-10A? 70cc with a like new 20" bar and chain.

Currently not running but in the process of putting it back together after replacing the crank, seals, etc.

Let me know and if you are interested I will send pictures (I am located in Canada)

Interested in a McCulloch 7-10A? 70cc with a like new 20" bar and chain.

Currently not running but in the process of putting it back together after replacing the crank, seals, etc.

Let me know and if you are interested I will send pictures (I am located in Canada)
Interested in your mcculloch
I am in central alberta
Please advise price and pics please
Walter

the fullwrap is somewhat rare, from what ive heard. that said it could trade for something interesting, or sell. with or without wrap. can put 1/2 on if your just interested in the ph.

runs/cuts. not in any rush to see it go. not advertised anywhere.

We can make a deal whenever you like.
the fullwrap is somewhat rare, from what ive heard. that said it could trade for something interesting, or sell. with or without wrap. can put 1/2 on if your just interested in the ph.

runs/cuts. not in any rush to see it go. not advertised anywhere.
Would like to have one so I can wait no problem.

I have a 288xp thats seen better days. Has 160psi compression but will need a piston and cylinder as they are scored. I dressed it out with 600grit paper but it won't last.
Top cover also has a couple cracks in it.

Latest posts

Back