• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a pair of beast!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a void to fill with my CAD addition. I’ve been patiently waiting for a Mcculloch SP125 or Stihl 090 AV late version to show up and haven’t had luck. Not looking for rebuilt saws but all original. The only exception would be if the 125 has the 101B kart engine in it. I know these are much desired saws...PM me what you have. Thanks guys!

im tellin ya! the prices on that feebay are outrageous and all those people do is set a high reserve and have a second account to bid against the perspective buyer to start a bidding war which in turn drives the price thru the roof.

what the hell is wrong with people? theres a jred 930 super going for $675 +$89 shipping?!!!! i had a saw shipped from central canada and it was only $60. im looking for a big saw but not prices like these yahoos have their saws up for and most of them need work. i like the honest guys on here. ill stick to finding and buying saws from guys on here.

A nice 125 is north of $700, with a cart more than double to triple that, with guys willing to pay.

The kartsaws are going to continue to climb in price because the chainsaw guys are competing with the vintage kart guys, and some of those vintage kart guys have money.

I went to a vintage kart show near here years ago and some of those guys have upwards of $10k invested in their fancy karts. One had four 101AA motors on it.

Latest posts

Back