Looking for a Tach need some help.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fast Tach, would that work for my Twin Cylinder lawn tractor? Where do I hold it to you?

The Tech Tach TT-20K seems like it would be good because I could hook it up and then set it down and adjust,

Both seem to have good reviews here, Help me make up my mind Please, They have to be useable on all types of equipment not just saws.

Last edited:
What are the Difference between the two I listed above, Besides size and that one you can hook to the plug if you want.

I didn't see there page here, bt I did google them, I see there in NY I ll call them tomorrow, Anyone One I should ask for when I call?

I am leaning toward the Tech Tach, I think it'll be better for a all around tach, If it was just for saws, Id prob go with the Fast Tach.

Why do you guys like the Fast Tach better?

I didn't see there page here, bt I did google them, I see there in NY I ll call them tomorrow, Anyone One I should ask for when I call?

I am leaning toward the Tech Tach, I think it'll be better for a all around tach, If it was just for saws, Id prob go with the Fast Tach.

Why do you guys like the Fast Tach better?

Ask for Kyle, i also like the Fast Tach because of its size, but i might just go ahead and get a Tech Tach also because, you guessed it, its size. Get one, no wrong choice.

If my memory serves me correctly, NMurph has one of each, speak with him on preference, very knowledgeable fellow.

Last edited:
Well I just ordered the Tech Tach, Edge and Engine Recommended it over the Fast Tach.

The Fast Tach, would that work for my Twin Cylinder lawn tractor? Where do I hold it to you?

The Tech Tach TT-20K seems like it would be good because I could hook it up and then set it down and adjust,

Both seem to have good reviews here, Help me make up my mind Please, They have to be useable on all types of equipment not just saws.

I use the TT-20k with my leaf blower. I can check the RPMs while wearing the backpack blower. It is also nice for checking RPMs on the log splitter while running logs and outboard motors with the cowling on.

We will see I should have mine in a few day's. Now I just need to figure out how to use it.

First thing I want to use it on is My Twin Cylinder lawn mower, 15 Hrs on it and the carb was shot, New carb under warranty I just want to check the Settings. I guess there are different settings for different number of cylinders.

Back