Looking for old 1965-1980 shop manuals/illustrations (Husqvarna saws/string trimmers, also Partner saws)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarnke

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for a few shop manuals or illustrations for Husqvarna and Partner saws, also looking for manuals to Husqvarna string trimmers during the same years.

Thanks

Looking for a few shop manuals or illustrations for Husqvarna and Partner saws, also looking for manuals to Husqvarna string trimmers during the same years.

Thanks
Probably don't have the string trimmer manuals. My manuals and ipls are not indexed by the date a saw was introduced or when it stopped production. So if you ask for specific saw manuals or ipls there is a good chance I can send them in a conversation.

Probably don't have the string trimmer manuals. My manuals and ipls are not indexed by the date a saw was introduced or when it stopped production. So if you ask for specific saw manuals or ipls there is a good chance I can send them in a conversation.
Would you have a Mac 10-10 manual from 1979-1989 by chance?

Latest posts

Back