Looking for Stihl 075 manuals...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could really use a copy of the Stihl 075 AV repair manual, i disassembled for bottom and top end repair and don't know if the oiler was put back together correctly.

thanks Ray, it is appreciated.
Nothing is shown in the manual on how the oiler bolts to the block of saw. There are two ports with rubber seals that line up with the pump holes in the case, a spring and ball bearing fell out of the holes when disassembled. Can any one tell me if they go in the upper hole ball bearing first?? Also there was a tiny o-ring 3/8" OD or so, that showed up on the table after cracking the case. I could not figure where it came from....maybe the oiler??

Hi,

i know this is an old thread but i have a 075av i would like to get a manual for if anyone still has one.

Thank you

Hi Ray,

I appreciate it's an old post and I'm the 50th person to ask, but don't suppose you could send us the 075AV manual when you get a moment?

thanks, Alex

Hi,

i know this is an old thread but i have a 075av i would like to get a manual for if anyone still has one.

Thank you

Hi Ray,

I appreciate it's an old post and I'm the 50th person to ask, but don't suppose you could send us the 075AV manual when you get a moment?

thanks, Alex
Check your inbox

Back