looking forTri-axle load of logs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcooper302

Reaction score
Hello,

Hey guys long time viewer, first time poster. I have learned a lot from this site but the only thing i am having trouble with is find a load of logs. I am in northern Delaware. I would like to secure a load at the minimum 1 or 2 times a year. I have been doing good scrounging but there just never seems to be enough time and id like to get ahead and keep adding to that each year. Plus the idea of doing all the bucking and splitting in the yard and not having to figure out how to get the wood there would be great. So if anyone can help me with info on any company or any body that will deliver a tri-axle load of logs to northern Delaware would be greatly appreciated. Another thing, can anyone vouch for one of these rebuilt 346xp's that NMURPH has the deal on..I am very interested in looking into this as i am in need of a 50cc saw but dont want to fork out alot of dough. Thanks again to all you guys for the knowledge you put out.

Pete

Go to your local saw shop and ask them. They will know who is buying equipment and supplies for a logging outfit.

Good luck - it is an easy way to process wood.

Bill

Back