Lookit the little guy!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you mean me, my given name is Mark. As to getting a big stihl..it was fun running one but I would rather a husky 3120 and a 39x series, any of them, for real big saws. I have much better local husky (and my poulans) support than stihl. Plus, prices are more reasonable on used units. New, they are all expensive. I like my poulans, and I have a good runner old 245a that is 74cc (just an excellent saw really), but got to live in the real world where parts are NLA or used expensive and hard to find, etc. Trying to gradually shift over to more modern saws with good parts availability.

*Eventually* that husky 365 will get ported, as I learn more and get more tools. The smart guys have said don't bother with the aftermarket big bore kits, and just stick to stock, or husky OEM "big bore". a 372 topend.

Sorry Mark, I got mixed up with your friends name :msp_confused: and yeah I know how those dealers can be a pain in the rear!

Sorry Mark, I got mixed up with your friends name :msp_confused: and yeah I know how those dealers can be a pain in the rear!

--the guy who came over is an AS member, josh1981. That was his 084. He told me eventually he would like to get it checked over and ported by a pro saw builder.

In case he runs into any like ten foot diameter trees I guess HAHAHAHAHA. I know his saw stock would cut any tree I have seen on this farm.

No biggee, trying to keep track of user names and real names is pretty hard here, this is a big site.

--the guy who came over is an AS member, josh1981. That was his 084. He told me eventually he would like to get it checked over and ported by a pro saw builder.

In case he runs into any like ten foot diameter trees I guess HAHAHAHAHA. I know his saw stock would cut any tree I have seen on this farm.

No biggee, trying to keep track of user names and real names is pretty hard here, this is a big site.

Yes it is, Very confusing! :msp_confused: That would be a pretty mean saw with it ported! Really brings out the power of the ol' 084's!

Back