Looks like I caught the CAD bug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brinkwolf

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just bought another saw from one of the members on here thru the classified listings. I got a great deal and can't wait to get it in(now I have to sneak it by the little wife).

Havent got it yet, but it is the Shinny 577 that four paws was selling if you want to see the pics it's listed still.

On top of this I will be going to my dad's when i get the Shinny in and take all my saws to help him cut a couple of trees up that fell during Ike. He has three saws that wont run so I may be coming home with even more.

Congrats!!!

Looks like a nice saw!!! I never ran one,,but heard good things about em...Have to let us know what ya think when it gets there!! Enjoy!!! :clap:

I had him keep the 20" bar and chain that was on it and made a deal with him for just the power head alone. I then ordered a 24" bar and two RSC chains from Bailey's to go on it. Can't wait till it get's here and I too have heard good things about them(part of my reason for buying it). I will let you know how she works when it comes in.

I think the saws my dad have are a couple of Poulans and a Homey(don't know the models yet), but if I can get them for free what the heck.

Hey Stripes, have you seen the post on here about the godfather of the 346xp modding it to 5hp and able to run a 28" 3/8 chain on it yet?

Hey Brinkwolf!!

Hey Stripes, have you seen the post on here about the godfather of the 346xp modding it to 5hp and able to run a 28" 3/8 chain on it yet?

I missed that....Thats some wild stuff,,but I believe it....Been cuttin alot with the 346 and I enjoy the hell outta it...Been talkin to some friends about chainsaw milling....Thats my next project...Me,,myself,,I dont need to mod my 346 cause it runs fast enough to me...LOL!! It's been good,,starts great,,thats if I remember to prime the damn thing...Still not used to the primer bulb thingy,,,but it makes a heck of a diffrence....I hope you been likin yours...... Always glad to see ya on my friend !!!! :cheers:

Still haven't got to use it yet, but hopefully next weekend I will, man that little NE346XP sounds mean(sounds like the old Honda CR125R racing bike i use to have). It has a totally different sound from any saw I have heard before.

Latest posts

Back