Lots of saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a few saws here....I got a couple more

Few of my work pieces :msp_scared::msp_scared:

k12qlt.jpg

That pile is 3-4 feet high and 30+feel long stihl on one side husky on the other, average stash

Few of my work pieces :msp_scared::msp_scared:

k12qlt.jpg

That pile is 3-4 feet high and 30+feel long stihl on one side husky on the other, average stash

Holy :taped: Bin-wall balls! (I seriously said that when i seen this too! LOL) Nice collection sending some rep your way.
Edit:eek:ops looked like i gotta spread some love around first!

Holy :taped: Bin-wall balls! (I seriously said that when i seen this too! LOL) Nice collection sending some rep your way.
Edit:eek:ops looked like i gotta spread some love around first!

FYI I get this many saws every 2 years then I take whats garbage and take it down to the scrapper :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: last time there was a little over $2000 worth of scrap metal if that tells you the number of saws

FYI I get this many saws every 2 years then I take whats garbage and take it down to the scrapper :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: last time there was a little over $2000 worth of scrap metal if that tells you the number of saws

Hmmmm... Any getting in your way now? :cheers:

Not yet pretty soon though I'm gonna have to get my
aluminum-flat-boat-600.jpg

so I can trudge and navigate through them for parts :laugh::laugh:

*That's isnt my actual boat mine is more hole'e*

Like I said I have no idea what they are worth. Hows 1500 sound

The problem is that they ended up in the pile for a reason and their condition is unknown. I would have to assume that none of them run and some/most will need serious attention. A better list of what you have would be in order. It would cost me about $350 in fuel + a motel room just to come get them.

Back