Love my new/old blaze king, king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihltheOne

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I installed a BKK last week, it is the pre cat model. Dang these things make heat! 10-12 hours on a load!! Compared to my old stove. Ashling Waterford, WOW. I liked the other stove, not suited for burning softwood though. It is for sale if anyone is interested. The king is named correctly. I just ran her up to 800 to kinda clean it out a bit and the house is a stifeling 84 degrees already. I throttled it back to a simmer for the night now. Four big arm loads per day is it, granted it is not cold yet, but the potential for major heat is there!!

I installed a BKK last week, it is the pre cat model. Dang these things make heat! 10-12 hours on a load!! Compared to my old stove. Ashling Waterford, WOW. I liked the other stove, not suited for burning softwood though. It is for sale if anyone is interested. The king is named correctly. I just ran her up to 800 to kinda clean it out a bit and the house is a stifeling 84 degrees already. I throttled it back to a simmer for the night now. Four big arm loads per day is it, granted it is not cold yet, but the potential for major heat is there!!
Ya I'm enjoying my Blaze King King also.It's humming along after burning for about 14 hrs.It's about 30 degrees out and the King still has about two splits that have some life in them.I just got this stove last February during some of the coldest of winter weather and I would fill it every 17 hrs.Seems to work better when it's colder.

Latest posts

Back