Mac 125 Competiton saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mac sp 125

yes it is still unbatible demostrate the beast is much more power full from sthil 090av sthil 088,064,066 un carb jet fixed is the monster saw from electronic ignition for more rpm:chainsaw:

mac sp 125 supersaw

no few much mac sp 125 legendary saw battle from hotsaw is winning modifi in the limit 22hp?NO MORE MUCH POWER FROM SAW?hahahahhaa

Funny twist of story with your SP125........

The fastest saws IN THE WORLD are 3120 Husqvarnas. There are a few fast 088 Stihls also.

Fred

husqvarna 3120xp vs mac 125

hey mac 125 vs 3120xp out races:clap: sp max preparation no rival chain saw sp is valve induction husqvarno no hahaha

hey mac 125 vs 3120xp out races:clap: sp max preparation no rival chain saw sp is valve induction husqvarno no hahaha

Translation:
"Hey, the mac 125 will beat the **** out of a 3120xp, the SP has reeds and the 3120 dont. Hahaha"

Reeds are good for torque, but piston port motors spin up faster. You need to race out here, you will feel differently quick. The old Macs do run, but the modded 120cc Stihls and huskies are what wins races these days.

I love reed motors too, all of my bikesaws have reeds. They will also walk on a SP125. The Mac 101's and 125's were the big dogs once, but every dog has its day.

mac sp 125 is the legendary saw manufactures for robert paxton mcculloch engineering

the lamine valve is advantage is the sp today in respect for timbercutters any today modern machine west coast derrived wood.romeo ¿what diferences hp y rpm from sp 125 mac vs 3120xp husqvarna?thanks friend:cheers:

Its no secret over here in North America about putting circle crankshafts in factory chainsaws. Probably been 35 years now. ALL the big winners have them.

the lamine valve is advantage is the sp today in respect for timbercutters any today modern machine west coast derrived wood.romeo ¿what diferences hp y rpm from sp 125 mac vs 3120xp husqvarna?thanks friend:cheers:

HP is only good to know for pulling a trailer or registering a boat. You will never know until you own both.

I thought it was torque............

Fred

LOL

Nope, torque is for headbolts.:laugh:
My point is that this guy just bounces around wanting to know if you can get 22hp out of an old Mac. Who knows, maybe, so what.:deadhorse:

IMHO, a HP rating is just something they write in the advertisement to sell a product and give you a close idea what to expect. The stop watch is the gauge that matters.

LOL

I'm with you on the advertising. Torque at max RPM is the only thing I am concerned with. No one advertises that though. You have to have their numbers for HP at max RPM to figure it out, so:monkey:

Fred

Yup 1000%. Most of the time Hp numbers are just for bench racing. Unless you are measuring a baseline before a mod then measuring again after to establish that a mod has worked, and that still doesn't always mean faster.

Back